02-05-2017, 01:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Starbreeze and Behaviour Digital expand Dead by Daylight further on consoles, 505 Games signed as retail distribution partner

Starbreeze AB and Behaviour Digital have agreed to bring asymmetrical multiplayer horror game Dead by Daylight to PlayStation®4 and Xbox One in digital format later this year. Released on PC in June 2016, Dead by Daylight has already sold more than 1.8 million copies on the digital distribution platform Steam and became an instant favorite with streamers on Twitch and other streaming platforms.

“We’re proud of Behaviour Digital’s success with Dead by Daylight and can’t wait to deliver it to consoles together.” said Mikael Nermark, Starbreeze CoO.

”Being able to share Dead by Daylight with console players, many of them counted among our loyal viewers, is very exciting” said Stephen Mulroney, Senior Vice President at Behaviour Digital.

The console versions of Dead by Daylight are expected to release in the second quarter of 2017, pricing will be released at a later date.

Development costs relative to the console adjustments will be split equally between the companies and the revenue share model will follow the previous agreement in place between the parties.

Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer horror game in which one crazed killer hunts four friends through a terrifying nightmare. Players take on the role of both killer and survivors in a deadly game of cat and mouse. It’s a Mature Gamer take on the thrills of Hide & Seek.

Not sure if this has been posted before, but I thought it would be nice to let people know about this coming to console now Smile
Last edited by NelsonRodV ; 02-05-2017 at 02:03 AM.
02-05-2017, 02:36 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by NelsonRodV View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Starbreeze and Behaviour Digital expand Dead by Daylight further on consoles, 505 Games signed as retail distribution partner

Starbreeze AB and Behaviour Digital have agreed to bring asymmetrical multiplayer horror game Dead by Daylight to PlayStation®4 and Xbox One in digital format later this year. Released on PC in June 2016, Dead by Daylight has already sold more than 1.8 million copies on the digital distribution platform Steam and became an instant favorite with streamers on Twitch and other streaming platforms.

“We’re proud of Behaviour Digital’s success with Dead by Daylight and can’t wait to deliver it to consoles together.” said Mikael Nermark, Starbreeze CoO.

”Being able to share Dead by Daylight with console players, many of them counted among our loyal viewers, is very exciting” said Stephen Mulroney, Senior Vice President at Behaviour Digital.

The console versions of Dead by Daylight are expected to release in the second quarter of 2017, pricing will be released at a later date.

Development costs relative to the console adjustments will be split equally between the companies and the revenue share model will follow the previous agreement in place between the parties.

Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer horror game in which one crazed killer hunts four friends through a terrifying nightmare. Players take on the role of both killer and survivors in a deadly game of cat and mouse. It’s a Mature Gamer take on the thrills of Hide & Seek.

Not sure if this has been posted before, but I thought it would be nice to let people know about this coming to console now Smile

Finally! I've been dying to play this game with friends!
02-05-2017, 02:46 AM #3
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Finally! I've been dying to play this game with friends!

I know! This and Friday the 13th is going to be nice!
02-09-2017, 04:52 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by NelsonRodV View Post
I know! This and Friday the 13th is going to be nice!

Yeah that game as well, going to purchase both of them to see if their good. Hopefully, they increased the users to play online instead of 5. Would be dope to have a 18 man.
02-09-2017, 07:57 PM #5
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Yeah that game as well, going to purchase both of them to see if their good. Hopefully, they increased the users to play online instead of 5. Would be dope to have a 18 man.

It'll be awesome and hella hectic if it gets 18 people.
03-17-2017, 04:32 AM #6
kind of excited about this. and f13 ofc.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo