02-17-2017, 12:54 PM #1
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The open beta will be available to download on PC, PS4, and Xbox One without prior need to register or redeem keys anywhere. The open beta goes live on Thursday, February 23 and will remain online all the way through Monday, February 27.

If you play the open beta and buy the full game before March 31, you’ll unlock a free, extra mission in the full game. The mission is called the Unidad Conspiracy, and it tasks you with sparking war between the militia group Unidad and the Santa Blanca cartel.

There is no official word on if users who buy the Steam Version of the game will get the free mission or if it is just users who purchase the game through uPlay. Consoles will get the mission so long as they play the open beta and buy the full game before March 31st.

Ubisoft has not yet announced if those who participated in the Ghost Recon: Wildlands closed beta can just update their clients to play the open beta, it’s recommended that users keep their closed beta installs intact to see how the open beta will be conducted.

The game will officially release on March 7 for PC (Steam + uPlay), PS4, and Xbox One.
02-17-2017, 01:25 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Cryptic View Post
The open beta will be available to download on PC, PS4, and Xbox One without prior need to register or redeem keys anywhere. The open beta goes live on Thursday, February 23 and will remain online all the way through Monday, February 27.

If you play the open beta and buy the full game before March 31, you’ll unlock a free, extra mission in the full game. The mission is called the Unidad Conspiracy, and it tasks you with sparking war between the militia group Unidad and the Santa Blanca cartel.

There is no official word on if users who buy the Steam Version of the game will get the free mission or if it is just users who purchase the game through uPlay. Consoles will get the mission so long as they play the open beta and buy the full game before March 31st.

Ubisoft has not yet announced if those who participated in the Ghost Recon: Wildlands closed beta can just update their clients to play the open beta, it’s recommended that users keep their closed beta installs intact to see how the open beta will be conducted.

The game will officially release on March 7 for PC (Steam + uPlay), PS4, and Xbox One.

Bro i cant wait to play the shit out of this game, i bought the Golden Edition
02-20-2017, 07:54 AM #3
I'm so looking forward to this game
02-20-2017, 10:46 PM #4
rangehe32
Do a barrel roll!
Gonna be fun game
02-24-2017, 05:29 PM #5
Glad I found this in time, I always miss the open betasSal
02-26-2017, 05:52 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Cryptic View Post
The open beta will be available to download on PC, PS4, and Xbox One without prior need to register or redeem keys anywhere. The open beta goes live on Thursday, February 23 and will remain online all the way through Monday, February 27.

Holy fuck Feb 27th? Thanks for reminding me!! This game is like god like level. Can't wait for it Upside Down Happy
02-27-2017, 03:01 PM #7
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Holy fuck Feb 27th? Thanks for reminding me!! This game is like god like level. Can't wait for it Upside Down Happy

i played it all weekend bro, its pretty dope i am glad i preorder the golden edition 6 months ago
02-27-2017, 04:44 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
The game is pretty dope overall.. sucks how someone had found a way to have infinite ammo already just killed the game Sal
02-27-2017, 06:11 PM #9
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
The game is pretty dope overall.. sucks how someone had found a way to have infinite ammo already just killed the game Sal

haha true hopefully they will patch that in the launch version
03-28-2017, 09:03 PM #10
sirjakey
Debugger
The game is dope as hell. Anyone interested in playing? Send me a p.m. I am on ps4.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo