Post: Call of Duty: World War II has now been CONFIRMED next COD!
04-21-2017, 05:19 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It is now officially confirmed the next Call of Duty to be risen from the grave! Are you ready for WWII? I think so! Worldwide reveal will come 4/26 10AM PDT - 1PM EDT!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-21-2017 at 05:29 PM.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

BaumHF1
04-24-2017, 11:28 PM #20
Chris
Former Staff
Finally something I can keep my eyes on regarding COD. It's been quite some time since I've had hope in the community.
04-24-2017, 11:44 PM #21
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Chris View Post
Finally something I can keep my eyes on regarding COD. It's been quite some time since I've had hope in the community.

Yeah, I'm hoping it's actually more of a kind "WORLD WAR II" I studied a ton over AP US History this year, and I'm imagining how it's going to be. D-Day, Battle of Midway, Stalingrad, etc.

Since they dropped the nuke on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I'm hoping they add in a 25 kill streak since you know... nukes where first used in World War II amirite?
04-24-2017, 11:48 PM #22
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Yeah, I'm hoping it's actually more of a kind "WORLD WAR II" I studied a ton over AP US History this year, and I'm imagining how it's going to be. D-Day, Battle of Midway, Stalingrad, etc.

Since they dropped the nuke on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I'm hoping they add in a 25 kill streak since you know... nukes where first used in World War II amirite?

25 kill streak might be a bit exaggerated. Unless it would be a streak to kill everyone on the map, which in some game modes would be quite OP.

But I am interested to see how this will pan out, and to see if Sledgehammer can play their cards right; doing such a good job at listening to the communities cries over the past few years have brought us this far, so it's quite a step to take. I'm not expecting perfection, I'm just expecting progress.
04-25-2017, 02:01 AM #23
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
They Must Be Feeling The PinchTokin After MW2 That Was It For Me, COD Turned To Shit With There Unrealistic "Halo Style" ShitTrue story

The following user thanked NGU GHOST for this useful post:

IRageQuitAlot
04-25-2017, 05:18 AM #24
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by NGU
They Must Be Feeling The PinchTokin After MW2 That Was It For Me, COD Turned To Shit With There Unrealistic "Halo Style" ShitTrue story

MW3 / BO2? You mean BO2 was the last for you right? Because all of those cods *except* BO1 was amazing. Everything else was just complete retarded.
04-25-2017, 08:39 PM #25
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by TxcticaLx
hows it a bit exaggerated? its always been a 25 kill nuke basically, even in IW, its the same deal if you purchase the stupid varient for one of the weapons mane
I just hope they dont completely fuck it up especially kill streaks and perk wise, and I'd also like to see some sort of revival or medic perk, to help aid your team mates or 'squad/squadron' as they were called in WWII

Well COD has never been a game where you could go down and be revived by your teammates, (excluding perk usage). So I wouldn't expect that to be an addition here, especially with this series being known for it's fast-paced gameplay.
04-26-2017, 01:02 AM #26
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
MW3 / BO2? You mean BO2 was the last for you right? Because all of those cods *except* BO1 was amazing. Everything else was just complete retarded.

No MW2 Was the last for me, I tried bo1 there was to much lag at times, plus it was not like it should of been,But did play alot of zombies when it was first out, but then they went to shit.
04-27-2017, 11:26 AM #27
Sparrow
Big Papi
You see the jet-packs that they're going to add in just before release Kidding me
05-01-2017, 01:43 PM #28
Really looking forward to the campaign in this one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo