Post: Call of Duty: World War II has now been CONFIRMED next COD!
04-21-2017, 05:19 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It is now officially confirmed the next Call of Duty to be risen from the grave! Are you ready for WWII? I think so! Worldwide reveal will come 4/26 10AM PDT - 1PM EDT!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-21-2017 at 05:29 PM.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

BaumHF1
04-21-2017, 07:06 PM #2
Amazing notice xD.
04-23-2017, 12:43 AM #3
Jincos
Do a barrel roll!
Shit, I was really hoping for Advanced Warfare 2.. :/
04-23-2017, 01:14 AM #4
If there is 1 more ingame bullshit like boxes or cod points, I won't buy ANY CoD
04-23-2017, 02:10 AM #5
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
If there is 1 more ingame bullshit like boxes or cod points, I won't buy ANY CoD

I understand the gripe you have with in game cash grabs... but in all honesty we should pass on cod for different reasons not the fact that it's littered with micro-transactions.. which by the way almost every game has them now.
04-23-2017, 04:10 AM #6
Originally posted by broomstop View Post
I understand the gripe you have with in game cash grabs... but in all honesty we should pass on cod for different reasons not the fact that it's littered with micro-transactions.. which by the way almost every game has them now.

Originally posted by TxcticaLx
Well, heres the dumbest thing I'll read all day lmao
Of course their will be. It efficiently makes activision money, why wouldn't they lol
The done it to a classic, they will definitely do it to a modern, not to mention also, you 100% will buy another cod after this even if the do, because you're a consumer, they make shit appealing to people like you to drag you back into the enterprise

I already sent a email to sledgehammer and i told them, if they put in this BULLSHIT box or CoD Points system, i just can play a Free 2 Play title...

Its the same and waayyy more cheaper...

Either they release the FULL game for the full price or 70 % of the game for 70 % of the price...

This Bullshit box and cod points system is there since aw / bo3. All 16 + CoDs before didn't had this and Activision didn't get broke.

DLCs are 1 thing but this crap cod point / box system is pay to win in a AAA full price game...
04-23-2017, 04:39 AM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
I already sent a email to sledgehammer and i told them, if they put in this BULLSHIT box or CoD Points system, i just can play a Free 2 Play title...

Its the same and waayyy more cheaper...

Either they release the FULL game for the full price or 70 % of the game for 70 % of the price...

This Bullshit box and cod points system is there since aw / bo3. All 16 + CoDs before didn't had this and Activision didn't get broke.

DLCs are 1 thing but this crap cod point / box system is pay to win in a AAA full price game...

You don't understand the system of Supply Drops don't you?
04-23-2017, 04:11 PM #8
xSins
Bounty hunter
I Really Cannot Wait To Spend Over 100 Pounds On Cod Points For Supply Drops Geo
04-23-2017, 06:04 PM #9
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You don't understand the system of Supply Drops don't you?

I understand it at all but i think people like you dont get it..

Its all about the money and this $hit boxes or cod points are just ruin CoD since years...

And then there are people which are buying games like Infinite Warfare or Black Ops 3 and support this system.

The wallet leads how games are made. Not the title of a game.
04-23-2017, 06:07 PM #10
Originally posted by TxcticaLx
So, what you basically done is send an email to an automated mailing service which doesnt give 2 fucks about your opinion, firstly, second, why sit here and complain then? go play your free 2 play title if you hate a single feature of a whole game so much?

Idk what the hell your price mark down logic has to do with anything.

The supply drop system isnt for you. Its for all. and its to increase revenue to help aid future funding of game titles which you are sitting here on a forum complaining about. I don't think you understand just how much that AAA title costs to produce. Don't turn around and say "oh but activision is a massive company that can afford it" - so? is that how you run a business? no. First, second, its our fault, the consumers, you earn them in game and you open them, others buy them and cod points, why in the fuck would they remove something that everyone complains about, yet, coincidentally, still aids? Lol, its basic marketing, and it keeps millions of people interested in the game until their next title is produced. DLC's only go so far, and 90% of consumers do not buy DLC's or they prepay for DLC's by buying season passes, which is once again, the same shit.

Lol i didnt read anything beyont the automatic email service but whatever...

I didnt send the email to a official email or some kind a website.

I've sent it to the devs personally.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo