06-07-2014, 01:50 PM #1
zhypersonic
Pixie Lott does not know iOS.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey,

i got every single Trophy, except the Trophy for the Drinking Game. I can't make it,duhh..

Is there any Trick? i keep fail at level 6 on every Bar..
06-07-2014, 09:24 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by zhypersonic View Post
Hey,

i got every single Trophy, except the Trophy for the Drinking Game. I can't make it,duhh..

Is there any Trick? i keep fail at level 6 on every Bar..

Hope this somehow helps

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

SMarT
06-10-2014, 02:13 PM #3
This has to be by far one of the toughest trophies to get in years. I'm suprised no one's RTM'd it yet.
And seriously does Ubisoft even understand the concept of a minigame? First AC IV and now this.
The first thing that comes to mind when someone says minigame is a fun pastime, getting away from the main game. But no, not if u're douch*bagsoft
06-10-2014, 02:16 PM #4
storm2502
Do a barrel roll!
This is easy trophies if you know the trick is... for me I'm playing straight to level 11 without loose the game....
Secret is.... you must have 2 player... trust me... P1 for L3+L2 P2 for R3+R2....try it... it's very easy....
06-16-2014, 10:21 AM #5
Yolo Brahs !
Are you high?
Why dont just use the social lubrificiant save from the watch dogs platinum save set here on ngu?
Here's the link to it :You must login or register to view this content.
just simply resign the save to you Profile with Xploder, Bruterforce or Save resigner and you're ready to go =)
If you need help just tell me I'll resign it then for you
Last edited by Yolo Brahs ! ; 06-16-2014 at 10:24 AM.
06-16-2014, 10:43 AM #6
zhypersonic
Pixie Lott does not know iOS.
I'm playing on the Ps4. Does it work there? I don't think so.
06-16-2014, 11:21 AM #7
Yolo Brahs !
Are you high?

I've sent you a pm.. check your inbox Winky Winky
06-24-2014, 07:40 PM #8
ady
Can’t trickshot me!

May sound odd but after level 6 for me it got far far easier, drinking game is backwards lol, 1-5 are fairly easy, 6 is solid, 7-10 was easy for me, i always complained i couldnt win it but after 5 hours of raging i fluked level6 and got the trophy, only thing i can suggest is you look into the trophy shops, see if anyone does watchdogs and pay for this single trophy, otherwise since its a offline thing, just take your time, might take weeks months or a year of trying from time to time, but beating any game yourself 100% is much more fulfilling. Someone said using two people, this i was going to resort to, i heard it much easier as some peoples brain simply cant focus on doing like 4 things at once, 1 on right stick, 1 on left, the when screen tickles head lol
06-25-2014, 07:47 PM #9
im struggling with this trophy aswell :(
06-27-2014, 05:42 PM #10
lamo111
Save Point
I would save watch dogs to take the trophy Social Lubricant for ps4 .. if you want in the future I can repay a kindness .. please let help me Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo