06-08-2014, 07:41 PM #1
Vipr
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think Watch Dogs was one of the most anticipated games of 2014. I remember watching game trailers on it and just dying to play it. But now that it is out, I have found out that it isn't all that. The game has a pretty decent storyline, but some rather annoying game play. For instance, the driving. For a game that has been in development for this long, I would have thought the game would have driving like GTA at least. But no, the driving is horrible. The overall resolution doesn't look all that great either. I have played the game on ps3, ps4, and a high powered PC powered by a GTX 780. But, the PC looks better than the consoles by far.
06-09-2014, 03:34 AM #2
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
I like it. The driving could be a little better, and the DLC (so far) not so shitty but I enjoy it.

I like that there is a lot to do when not on missions, and the integration of online. I know the trailers really hyped up for this game, but once it came out the hype fell a bit. I still look forward to turning on my PS4 and playing though. The integration of their mobile phone app could be better, and uPlay is shit. I wish there was first person view, but 3rd person has been extremely helpful when in cover.

Overall 8/10 will plat, will play, will recommend.

3700th Post? McCoy
06-09-2014, 10:22 AM #3
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
I think the game is alright, The driving isn't as good, Physics when the car crashes isn't very good either, But i gotta say storyline is good, Side missions are good.
06-09-2014, 02:00 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Over hyped for me.

I haven't played the game since I got it really.
06-14-2014, 02:29 PM #5
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
I couldn't wait to play it. When it came out, it was good, the story was fantastic! After doing the campaign there isn't really anything interesting to do, I'm tempted to sell the game. I'd rate the game 7/10. The handling could've been better, I love the useful things such as Black Out and Jam Coms.
06-14-2014, 07:40 PM #6
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
played it 2 days got bored
06-15-2014, 12:20 AM #7
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
I must say the game is great but after beating it i lost some interest in it, But i do love the fact that there's so much shit to do & i still got to give online some play time so i'd give it a 9/10.
Why not? Smile
06-15-2014, 04:12 AM #8
The game is pretty much what I suspected it to be- meh. It was produced well, great voice acting and all, but it's just lacking that wow factor for me. Granted, I'm not that far into it so my opinion could change. I'm glad I was able to scoop this game used of a friend for 30 bucks.
06-16-2014, 07:13 PM #9
I find everything boring once you finish the campaign, to be honest.
06-16-2014, 09:07 PM #10
tygouvion123
Climbing up the ladder
yessss the driving sucks reallyyyyyy bad.....but it is a new game ...maybe we just need to wait for new updates to fix some stuff.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo