03-13-2018, 10:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone able to help? will compensate for time
03-15-2018, 11:38 AM #2
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
You're not exactly telling us what you want - you can't just say "seo" and expect people to know what you mean.
03-15-2018, 10:29 PM #3
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by JB View Post
You're not exactly telling us what you want - you can't just say "seo" and expect people to know what you mean.

seo

The following 2 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

JB, Norway-_-1999
03-16-2018, 06:13 PM #4
JB
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
seo

seo .
03-18-2018, 08:58 PM #5
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by Kavi
Anyone able to help? will compensate for time

1: Title attribute be specific make use of it.
2. Make sure you've the right meta tags.
3. Robot.txt configure your site properly tho.
4. Open Graph tags make sure you have those.
5. Don't just specify them on the home page.
6. Try making a site map.
7. Be specific and specify the service you are providing Example: If you have an image hosting website then you would use the keyword "image" regularly.
8. Try this also You must login or register to view this content.
9. There are plenty of other ways you can do this including paying money but that's just not your intentions I'm guessing since you made a thread.
10. Hire a web developer that knows what he / she is doing.

These are tips to take and act upon. Don't take them if you don't get the concept.
03-21-2018, 11:29 PM #6

Want to increase my website ranking for certain keywords.
03-22-2018, 11:09 AM #7
JB
Want to increase my website ranking for certain keywords.

Then you need to look at what people are searching for right now on Google - for example, if I wanted to increase the keyword visibility for a website that sold lawnmowers, I would consider what I would be entering into a search engine if I were a customer looking to buy a lawnmower, and adapt my page keywords to include them.

You can also look at launching an Adwords campaign as this will likely put you pretty close to the top of the results for a while, but bear in mind it can be very costly and needs to be done correctly, otherwise it will just be an expensive flop.

SEO is a technique that can take a long time to produce noticeable results, so I wouldn't be too alarmed if you're not seeing a difference after a few days. It could potentially take weeks or months before you notice a major difference. In the meantime, you could look at increasing the visibility of your website in other areas, such as ensuring it has a good You must login or register to view this content. ranking - the higher, the better. I recommend checking this frequently as your score can fluctuate over time due to Google altering the requirements.
Last edited by JB ; 03-22-2018 at 11:11 AM.

The following user thanked JB for this useful post:

Algebra
03-22-2018, 11:26 PM #8
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]

Then you need to look at what people are searching for right now on Google - for example, if I wanted to increase the keyword visibility for a website that sold lawnmowers, I would consider what I would be entering into a search engine if I were a customer looking to buy a lawnmower, and adapt my page keywords to include them.

You can also look at launching an Adwords campaign as this will likely put you pretty close to the top of the results for a while, but bear in mind it can be very costly and needs to be done correctly, otherwise it will just be an expensive flop.

SEO is a technique that can take a long time to produce noticeable results, so I wouldn't be too alarmed if you're not seeing a difference after a few days. It could potentially take weeks or months before you notice a major difference. In the meantime, you could look at increasing the visibility of your website in other areas, such as ensuring it has a good You must login or register to view this content. ranking - the higher, the better. I recommend checking this frequently as your score can fluctuate over time due to Google altering the requirements.

He quoted you yet I already gave him a few tips which one is similar to what you are saying lol.
04-04-2018, 07:40 AM #9
Originally posted by Algebra View Post

He quoted you yet I already gave him a few tips which one is similar to what you are saying lol.

I already knew what you told me.
04-06-2018, 12:12 AM #10
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
I already knew what you told me.

It's the same damn thing as he said bro basically

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo