07-22-2018, 12:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the first Project that will be released, after i fix a few things and tidy up the code. ^_^

The UI Used was You must login or register to view this content.

Which was new to me, but looks beautiful nevertheless.

Will be available on my github Soon (Probably like 3-5 Hours)

You must login or register to view this content.

Please Note I haven't added much security to this so be aware to do this yourself.

Last edited by Algebra ; 08-16-2018 at 04:09 PM.
07-22-2018, 11:23 PM #2
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by AssureCircuitry View Post
This is the first Project that will be released, after i fix a few things and tidy up the code. ^_^

Can you make sure you read over the rules for this section. If this has no link by tomorrow I will remove the thread.
07-23-2018, 02:09 PM #3
Ok hold on ill do it now
07-23-2018, 04:16 PM #4
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Ok hold on ill do it now

Could you quote me next time. Also you should check my thread out.

07-26-2018, 11:08 AM #5
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
This is the first Project that will be released, after i fix a few things and tidy up the code. ^_^

Please Note I haven't added much security to this so be aware to do this yourself.

Some notes:

• You don't need to end your scripts with ?>. This can lead to whitespace being output accidentally and can mess up headers being sent back to the user's browser.
  • For the love of god, look into basic code standards - trying to read through your code is difficult, and maintaining it will be even worse. You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. are really good coding standards to follow (as is the entire PSR specification). They make readability and maintainability much easier for all developers included.
  • You don't need to reinvent the wheel. Check out You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.. You can use libraries that other people have written to save time building the same thing twice.
  • Look into using an MVC framework like Laravel - there's a fair bit of this which is easily achieved out of the box in a new Laravel project, and it certainly doesn't hurt to learn the basics of an MVC framework. Also take the time to look at Symfony and other frameworks, as there are several.

I'm working so haven't had time to download & setup on my local yet, but at a glimpse on github it doesn't look too bad.
07-27-2018, 01:36 AM #6
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Some more advice:
- Don't do this. You might accidentally spit out some information you don't want people to see.

- Your redirects are vulnerable; you want to die() the script after you do a redirect. If you do a redirect using header(), the client can ignore that response code and still view whatever they're not allowed to see. I used to have fun abusing poorly made mod menu sites with this.
07-27-2018, 09:13 AM #7
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by JB View Post
Some notes:

• You don't need to end your scripts with ?>. This can lead to whitespace being output accidentally and can mess up headers being sent back to the user's browser.
  • For the love of god, look into basic code standards - trying to read through your code is difficult, and maintaining it will be even worse. You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. are really good coding standards to follow (as is the entire PSR specification). They make readability and maintainability much easier for all developers included.
  • You don't need to reinvent the wheel. Check out You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.. You can use libraries that other people have written to save time building the same thing twice.
  • Look into using an MVC framework like Laravel - there's a fair bit of this which is easily achieved out of the box in a new Laravel project, and it certainly doesn't hurt to learn the basics of an MVC framework. Also take the time to look at Symfony and other frameworks, as there are several.

I'm working so haven't had time to download & setup on my local yet, but at a glimpse on github it doesn't look too bad.

Yeah I think I made some edits for him but I don't think he updated it. I also suggested he'd look into basic coding standards. I think it would be a good Idea to create a thread explaining the basic coding standards PSR1-2. I mean it's kind of worthless since it's already available else where. But people get really lazy and don't like to read. Especially when they need it explained in layman terms.

Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Some more advice:
- Don't do this. You might accidentally spit out some information you don't want people to see.

- Your redirects are vulnerable; you want to die() the script after you do a redirect. If you do a redirect using header(), the client can ignore that response code and still view whatever they're not allowed to see. I used to have fun abusing poorly made mod menu sites with this.

I noticed it had a 302 redirect vulnerability, however I just didn't get the time to explain it to him. I should have left comments when I suggested some edits.
Last edited by Algebra ; 07-27-2018 at 09:32 AM.
07-30-2018, 06:34 AM #8
Some notes:

Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Some more advice:

Tustin, My friend( you may Know him Lachie), Taught me to do this. but i never added it, will fix these things, and thank you this will surely help me in the future.
JB, I have not fully understood MVC Frameworks yet, but i have watched many videos explaining them. for now im going to stick with non framework ways (if you could call it that)

Thanks for your feedback Smile
07-30-2018, 10:07 AM #9
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Tustin, My friend( you may Know him Lachie), Taught me to do this. but i never added it, will fix these things, and thank you this will surely help me in the future.
JB, I have not fully understood MVC Frameworks yet, but i have watched many videos explaining them. for now im going to stick with non framework ways (if you could call it that)

Thanks for your feedback Smile

That's fine - MVC frameworks aren't the simplest thing to learn and do take a while to pick up. I do recommend picking one and just writing something, however. You'll likely find you'll understand it easier when you're using one.
07-30-2018, 10:25 AM #10
That's fine - MVC frameworks aren't the simplest thing to learn and do take a while to pick up. I do recommend picking one and just writing something, however. You'll likely find you'll understand it easier when you're using one.

Ive installed, laravel but its still baffling to me, even to Do a simple Hello World lol, that shows where i am with MVC. ¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo