09-09-2018, 07:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i am looking for someone to help me make a website i would like a user/admin panel with different options and a create a key option so i can make new key when need and it would link with a sql database. if you would like to help me dm on discord #NinjaGaming_HD#1859
09-15-2018, 05:45 AM #2
What kind of prerequisite knowledge do you have? I'm looking to start a side project however I do not want to do all the heavy loading.
Also what do you mean by a key option? Would you website work better as an application (ReactJS, Angular), or do you want to use vanilla js and html?
If you want to use an application, you can use a nosql database like Mongo DB, since it's fast and easy to implement.
09-17-2018, 08:45 AM #3
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Originally posted by topgear271 View Post
i am looking for someone to help me make a website i would like a user/admin panel with different options and a create a key option so i can make new key when need and it would link with a sql database. if you would like to help me dm on discord #NinjaGaming_HD#1859

Can you at least attempt to explain what kind of website you'd like? Design ideas you like? Sitemap? Near-complete feature list?

And also inform us what your budget is. The kind of website I assume you want isn't normally free.

The following user thanked JB for this useful post:

Algebra
10-01-2018, 01:55 PM #4
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Worth noting to any potential developers looking to take this project up that the budget given (£10-£20) is MASSIVELY undervaluing the actual scope of work that the dude wants, and you will be pissing your skills away working for less than what budget should be given. I'm not saying DON'T help this dude, but if you're looking at charging, you're looking at the wrong client. I will say that if you are considering taking on this project, do not expect a big pay day.
Last edited by JB ; 10-01-2018 at 01:59 PM.
10-12-2018, 05:55 PM #5
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by topgear271 View Post
i am looking for someone to help me make a website i would like a user/admin panel with different options and a create a key option so i can make new key when need and it would link with a sql database. if you would like to help me dm on discord #NinjaGaming_HD#1859

Did you find someone so I can close the thread thank you.
05-16-2023, 05:15 AM #6
The Web Factory provides You must login or register to view this content. tailored to meet your specific needs and goals. Our team of skilled web designers will work closely with you to create a visually stunning and functional website that aligns with your brand identity and captures the attention of your target audience. We prioritize understanding your unique requirements and objectives and optimize your website for search engines to attract organic traffic and drive conversions. Contact us today to discuss your project and create the best custom web design for your brand.
01-30-2024, 02:43 PM #7
gregon
Rookie
I was also involved in creating a website. And now I’m filling it with convenient plugins for my clients. I found a very convenient You must login or register to view this content. with which the client can make an appointment online and see the schedule of visits. Nowadays there are a lot of different tools that help in your work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo