01-02-2016, 06:50 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Octolus made something like this for his site a while back, but I noticed it was broken so I decided to clean this one up and share it. I reversed Sony's API for their iPhone app a few months ago and had some cool stuff like message spamming, trophy lookup and other things but I think I had issues with the login process so I never finished it. Anyways, this is a basic lookup app that will display some public information for a user. I also created my own API to parse and return their API's code into JSON (yo_dawg_meme.jpg). BTW, this API generates an oauth token each request so it shouldn't ever break. But if it does, just quote me or PM me letting me know and I'll fix it! You never know, Sony could update their API or whatever.

Here's the site:
You must login or register to view this content.

and the API:
successful return - You must login or register to view this content.
invalid psn - You must login or register to view this content.
invalid input - You must login or register to view this content.

The following 19 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

2much4u, DoozyXGod, Father Luckeyy, gοd, Gambler, guntur, iAmChump, Jᴏker, KL9, MemoryPointers, ModyHacker, Toke, Norway-_-1999, OFFSET_GHOST, .EXE, tyman1294, Vote
01-02-2016, 06:58 AM #2
Gambler
Former Mod
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Octolus made something like this for his site a while back, but I noticed it was broken so I decided to clean this one up and share it. I reversed Sony's API for their iPhone app a few months ago and had some cool stuff like message spamming, trophy lookup and other things but I think I had issues with the login process so I never finished it. Anyways, this is a basic lookup app that will display some information for a user. I also created my own API to parse and return their API's code into JSON (yo_dawg_meme.jpg). BTW, this API generates an oauth token each request so it shouldn't ever break. But if it does, just quote me or PM me letting me know and I'll fix it! You never know, Sony could update their API or whatever.

Here's the site:

and the API:

That's pretty dope bruh. Lowkey I thought it was the real information for the account at first haha.
01-02-2016, 07:00 AM #3
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Gambler View Post
That's pretty dope bruh. Lowkey I thought it was the real information for the account at first haha.

Lmao nah, just public info only. However I did update my site and the post to mention that it's only public info :p.

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

Gambler
01-02-2016, 08:47 AM #4
Vote
I am error
very nice release Tustin
01-02-2016, 01:33 PM #5
Toxic
former staff
Octolus made something like this for his site a while back, but I noticed it was broken so I decided to clean this one up and share it. I reversed Sony's API for their iPhone app a few months ago and had some cool stuff like message spamming, trophy lookup and other things but I think I had issues with the login process so I never finished it. Anyways, this is a basic lookup app that will display some public information for a user. I also created my own API to parse and return their API's code into JSON (yo_dawg_meme.jpg). BTW, this API generates an oauth token each request so it shouldn't ever break. But if it does, just quote me or PM me letting me know and I'll fix it! You never know, Sony could update their API or whatever.

Here's the site:

and the API:

since ur psn checker thing wont check multiple usernames, i made this shitty tool:
You must login or register to view this content./You must login or register to view this content.

feel free to add it to ur thread Sal

i take no credit by making it btw, just made this piece of shit that took me 10 minutes
ooh, and thanks for beach for helping me with this number " - 1" Sal
01-02-2016, 04:00 PM #6
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by ToXiC View Post
since ur psn checker thing wont check multiple usernames, i made this shitty tool:
You must login or register to view this content./You must login or register to view this content.

feel free to add it to ur thread Sal

i take no credit by making it btw, just made this piece of shit that took me 10 minutes
ooh, and thanks for beach for helping me with this number " - 1" Sal

inb4 get blocked on amount of requests sent to tustin's site, lmao.
01-02-2016, 04:01 PM #7
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Joel View Post
inb4 get blocked on amount of requests sent to tustin's site, lmao.

lmfao
01-02-2016, 04:15 PM #8
.EXE
Hurah!
Octolus made something like this for his site a while back, but I noticed it was broken so I decided to clean this one up and share it. I reversed Sony's API for their iPhone app a few months ago and had some cool stuff like message spamming, trophy lookup and other things but I think I had issues with the login process so I never finished it. Anyways, this is a basic lookup app that will display some public information for a user. I also created my own API to parse and return their API's code into JSON (yo_dawg_meme.jpg). BTW, this API generates an oauth token each request so it shouldn't ever break. But if it does, just quote me or PM me letting me know and I'll fix it! You never know, Sony could update their API or whatever.

Here's the site:

and the API:

Can you add Spam messages too Smile or no
01-02-2016, 05:08 PM #9
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by PS3Servicesuk
Can you add Spam messages too Smile or no

Possibly, but it would be for Elite members only. I need to see if it even works anymore.
01-02-2016, 05:12 PM #10
.EXE
Hurah!
Possibly, but it would be for Elite members only. I need to see if it even works anymore.

Sweet well im happy to test anything Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo