04-14-2016, 10:58 PM #1
Octolus
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since there is a 8 second limit on deleting and editing shouts, I thought this feature would be cool to make your actions more rapid.

It's a really basic userscript. Press arrow up, to edit your last shout - and DEL/DELETE to delete your last shout.

I'm not good with Javascript but it works, also thanks to You must login or register to view this content.for helping me out solving some issues I was stuck on Smile

Download: You must login or register to view this content..

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Octolus ; 04-14-2016 at 11:02 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Octolus for this useful post:

JB, Norway-_-1999
04-14-2016, 11:00 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Octolus View Post
Since there is a 8 second limit on deleting and editing shouts, I thought this feature would be cool to make your actions more rapid.

It's a really basic userscript. Press arrow up, to edit your last shout - and DEL/DELETE to delete your last shout.

I'm not good with Javascript but it works, also thanks to You must login or register to view this content.for helping me out solving some issues I was stuck on Smile

Thanks for this Smile
04-14-2016, 11:06 PM #3
Chris
Former Staff
Good work man, I'm not really a fan of that feature that they implemented.
04-15-2016, 12:45 AM #4
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Since there is a 8 second limit on deleting and editing shouts, I thought this feature would be cool to make your actions more rapid.

an* an example
04-15-2016, 01:00 AM #5
TheManDavid
Your mother!

Uh, what...?
04-15-2016, 01:31 AM #6
edub
Are you high?
Would be nice if the shout was already highlighted so you could just type to make things a bit faster.
04-15-2016, 05:40 AM #7
Octolus
I defeated!
Originally posted by edub View Post
Would be nice if the shout was already highlighted so you could just type to make things a bit faster.

yeah i couldn't get that to work..

The following user thanked Octolus for this useful post:

edub
04-15-2016, 11:47 PM #8
edub
Are you high?
yeah i couldn't get that to work..

Ah. It's all good, still a great script nonetheless. Smile
04-16-2016, 12:02 AM #9
Originally posted by Chris View Post
Good work man, I'm not really a fan of that feature that they implemented.

Feature wouldn't have been implemented if users didn't abuse the delete shouts script.
04-16-2016, 02:02 AM #10
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Feature wouldn't have been implemented if users didn't abuse the delete shouts script.

Well that much is obvious, just pointing out my opinion on it.

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

Octolus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo