01-28-2017, 07:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so I was wondering if anyone can make a plugin for the IPB chatbox by onlyMe so I want this plugin to have a word filter that is only for the chatbox. So if anyone can help me make this I would be very grateful

P.S. I am very high while I'm writing this so if doesn't make sense that is why
Last edited by VegasPotHead ; 01-28-2017 at 07:25 AM. Reason: P.S.
01-28-2017, 10:50 PM #2
Originally posted by ImpeachTrump View Post
Okay so I was wondering if anyone can make a plugin for the IPB chatbox by onlyMe so I want this plugin to have a word filter that is only for the chatbox. So if anyone can help me make this I would be very grateful

P.S. I am very high while I'm writing this so if doesn't make sense that is why

Does it not already come with one? Most of them do. If not have you tried looking through maybe the acp to see if there are any options to have certain phrases/keywords censored globally?
01-28-2017, 11:21 PM #3
Originally posted by Maniacal
Does it not already come with one? Most of them do. If not have you tried looking through maybe the acp to see if there are any options to have certain phrases/keywords censored globally?

Yes IPB does have a word filter but for some reason it doesn't work in the SB
01-29-2017, 01:04 AM #4
Yes IPB does have a word filter but for some reason it doesn't work in the SB

Probably because it would be considered a plugin and not a offiical built in feature. I will have a look over the plugin and see what I can find or come up with.
01-29-2017, 01:39 AM #5
Originally posted by Maniacal
Probably because it would be considered a plugin and not a offiical built in feature. I will have a look over the plugin and see what I can find or come up with.

Okay bro thank you
02-03-2017, 12:23 AM #6
Any luck?
02-10-2017, 05:27 PM #7
Dump?
02-10-2017, 06:28 PM #8
Default Avatar
Oneup
Any luck?

If you couldn't tell his account was deleted so he's not gonna be able to help you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo