06-29-2017, 08:47 AM #1
Agent Juan
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With what can I create a website? And admin plz close my "3.0 Polynesia don't seem to work" thread. Thank you
06-29-2017, 10:09 AM #2
aaron25th
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Agent
With what can I create a website? And admin plz close my "3.0 Polynesia don't seem to work" thread. Thank you

Notepad++, sublimetext
Wordpress

The following 2 users groaned at aaron25th for this awful post:

Algebra, JB
07-01-2017, 01:27 PM #3
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Originally posted by aaron25th View Post
Notepad++, sublimetext
Wordpress

Wordpress is horrific. You do not need Wordpress to make a website. In fact, you do not need Wordpress for anything.

The following 2 users say thank you to JB for this useful post:

<Jimbo>, zundappchef
07-01-2017, 02:15 PM #4
aaron25th
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by JB View Post
Wordpress is horrific. You do not need Wordpress to make a website. In fact, you do not need Wordpress for anything.

I know just easy for people who dont need much
07-01-2017, 06:03 PM #5
Host prefer - hostinger.co.uk // And if u need some domain have to buy and i think dot.tk still gives free .tk domains . they are shit but what u get that you get , and u can learn Mysql to connect any sort of db to your website Winky Winky you can learn CSS to make website look better. ( css stands for style ) and HTML that's it i think it ( for beginners)

The following user thanked Bosix123 for this useful post:

Algebra
07-02-2017, 02:12 PM #6
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by Agent
With what can I create a website? And admin plz close my "3.0 Polynesia don't seem to work" thread. Thank you

What I would suggest is learning yourself a specific stack. I mean e.g ( Wamp / Lamp ). You could then use a PHP framework something like Laravel or Slim whatever you like but Laravel is my recommendation. Learn yourself the HTML5 markup language as well and CSS if you haven't already also knowledge in Web Development doesn't happen in a day unfortunately.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Algebra ; 07-02-2017 at 02:16 PM.
07-02-2017, 11:50 PM #7
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by Bosix123 View Post
Host prefer - hostinger.co.uk // And if u need some domain have to buy and i think dot.tk still gives free .tk domains . they are shit but what u get that you get , and u can learn Mysql to connect any sort of db to your website Winky Winky you can learn CSS to make website look better. ( css stands for style ) and HTML that's it i think it ( for beginners)

You are completely wrong and when i wake up tomorrow hopefully. I will groan because I'm using this android app and I can't groan or I'm too silly to figure it out. CSS does not stand for style and html its short for Cascading Style Sheets.
07-03-2017, 09:17 PM #8
Fred
I am error
If you need a simple website I would go with wordpress or hire a web developer. Chances are if you try to create something yourself, being a noobie, it won't be all too secure and you probably won't know how to make it look nice, etc. I recommend wordpress for a friendly user interface for someone that doesn't know much, but like JB said it is garbage if you actually know anything about developing. But you have to start somewhere and it might help get you more familiar with databases and such.
07-05-2017, 12:43 AM #9
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Originally posted by Algebra View Post
What I would suggest is learning yourself a specific stack. I mean e.g ( Wamp / Lamp ). You could then use a PHP framework something like Laravel or Slim whatever you like but Laravel is my recommendation. Learn yourself the HTML5 markup language as well and CSS if you haven't already also knowledge in Web Development doesn't happen in a day unfortunately.

Introducing a noob into a framework like Laravel or Slim is crazy. It's difficult enough for even amateurs to understand completely, let alone those who are new to the idea of MVCs. Writing some barebones PHP and figuring out what everything does is the best idea. Once you have a decent grasp on PHP, then you can worry about looking into a framework/MVC.

The following user thanked JB for this useful post:

Fred
07-05-2017, 12:40 PM #10
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by JB View Post
Introducing a noob into a framework like Laravel or Slim is crazy. It's difficult enough for even amateurs to understand completely, let alone those who are new to the idea of MVCs. Writing some barebones PHP and figuring out what everything does is the best idea. Once you have a decent grasp on PHP, then you can worry about looking into a framework/MVC.

My bad I got a little carried away hahaha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo