07-28-2017, 12:12 AM #1
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

EDIT:
Sorry for never finishing this, my hdd died like i stated before. I am currently remaking this as of now. (May 6th, 2018.)
Hopefully I can get a release up within this month.

//Probably not gonna include the SPRX side of things, I'll leave that for whoever decides to use it because I don't feel like spoon feeding and my stuff will probably be ass anyways.

EDIT (05/10/201Cool Man (aka Tustin): Added a pretty bare-bones image screenshot for a general idea of the ui of the website so you know what to expect.

Old Pictures:

You must login or register to view this content.

New Pictures:

Last edited by xPurpBoyyx ; 05-11-2018 at 12:49 AM. Reason: added new pic
07-28-2017, 03:45 AM #2
Fred
I am error
Can I see your shoutbox? I've been actually looking for a shoutbox to use. I'm not that good with ajax or js and i've been trying to find a good one. If you could help me out with that, it'd be appreciated!
07-28-2017, 04:23 AM #3
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Fred View Post
Can I see your shoutbox? I've been actually looking for a shoutbox to use. I'm not that good with ajax or js and i've been trying to find a good one. If you could help me out with that, it'd be appreciated!

Sorry, I actually haven't finished it. I'm sure there are some good examples to help you understand the basics so you can apply them to your own layout
07-31-2017, 05:25 AM #4
PhucedMODZ
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Fred View Post

If your wanting to implement a shoutbox hmu I can help you, or you could ask HamoodDEV he’s very good at what he does

The following user thanked PhucedMODZ for this useful post:

HamoodDev
08-02-2017, 08:27 AM #5
wow better theme than mine hmmm we will see about that soon :p

The following user thanked HamoodDev for this useful post:

xPurpBoyyx
08-16-2017, 06:07 PM #6
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HamoodDev View Post
wow better theme than mine hmmm we will see about that soon :p

Winky Winky I can pass you the theme if you'd like. I lost my project though because my hdd died like 6 days after making this thread. #BackupsAreImportant
08-21-2017, 06:43 PM #7
Originally posted by xPurpBoyyx View Post
Winky Winky I can pass you the theme if you'd like. I lost my project though because my hdd died like 6 days after making this thread. #BackupsAreImportant

damn thats f*cked up
12-15-2017, 09:46 AM #8
Please, give the source, thank's
01-06-2018, 07:18 PM #9
dosnt work when try login doesnt do anything
01-09-2018, 06:20 PM #10
Hey post download link

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo