11-17-2017, 03:05 PM #1
IcarusXSEC
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I Will Be Creating a New Chatbox Source as my old one was Insecure and Not Tidy, ill be using a new theme and new scripts to make increase sercurity. Happy

Bootstrap 4 Will Be Used As it is sexy as Hell (Even Though its not Finished)
Take a Look at the Documentation Here You must login or register to view this content.

The Source will be Avaliable On My Github and NGU Soon. so keep an eye Out

The following user thanked IcarusXSEC for this useful post:

tyman1294
11-19-2017, 04:25 AM #2
Originally posted by PumahModzUk View Post
I Will Be Creating a New Chatbox Source as my old one was Insecure and Not Tidy, ill be using a new theme and new scripts to make increase sercurity. Happy

Take a Look at the Documentation Here You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user

Probably should link your GitHub if you are going to say its on there...
11-20-2017, 04:50 PM #3
IcarusXSEC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by tyman1294 View Post
Probably should link your GitHub if you are going to say its on there...

I will on the release post but Im posting the source here aswell so i didnt really think it was needed, yet
11-23-2017, 08:35 PM #4
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Originally posted by PumahModzUk View Post
I Will Be Creating a New Chatbox Source as my old one was Insecure and Not Tidy, ill be using a new theme and new scripts to make increase sercurity. Happy

Don't use the alpha, use the beta. There'll be less changes (and hopefully no breaking changes) once v4 final is released. How are you going to manage your CSS? Less? Sass? Are you using web sockets, or AJAX? How easy will it be to integrate into an existing web application? Are you going to write everything from scratch, or use libraries already readily available through composer? What features will you look at implementing?
11-24-2017, 09:22 PM #5
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by JB View Post
Don't use the alpha, use the beta. There'll be less changes (and hopefully no breaking changes) once v4 final is released. How are you going to manage your CSS? Less? Sass? Are you using web sockets, or AJAX? How easy will it be to integrate into an existing web application? Are you going to write everything from scratch, or use libraries already readily available through composer? What features will you look at implementing?

JB I once asked this dude what PDO in PHP stands for he didn't know I doubt he know's what you're talking about haha.
11-24-2017, 09:25 PM #6
JB
Originally posted by Algebra View Post
JB I once asked this dude what PDO in PHP stands for he didn't know I doubt he know's what you're talking about haha.

In other words, insecure just like the last? Ha ha ha

The following user thanked JB for this useful post:

Algebra
11-24-2017, 09:28 PM #7
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
In other words, insecure just like the last? Ha ha ha

Theoretically yeah otherwise it's leaked or he looked at my little easy escape method on a source I coded up for a friend lol then my friend gave this thot the cpanel information to "Secure" it more when it wasn't even vulnerable. At least not to people with his level of knowledge in Web Development.
11-24-2017, 09:40 PM #8
JB
Theoretically yeah otherwise it's leaked or he looked at my little easy escape method on a source I coded up for a friend lol then my friend gave this thot the cpanel information to "Secure" it more when it wasn't even vulnerable. At least not to people with his level of knowledge in Web Development.

Is there even a need to make a method to handle escapes? It’s one line lmao. And if you prepare statements and bind them, you don’t even need to sanitize as the database handles it all for ya.
11-24-2017, 09:43 PM #9
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Is there even a need to make a method to handle escapes? It’s one line lmao. And if you prepare statements and bind them, you don’t even need to sanitize as the database handles it all for ya.

Yeah but instead of rewriting it all of the time for each variable being past to the db I just decided to create the method as it's really handy sometimes.
11-24-2017, 09:48 PM #10
JB
Yeah but instead of rewriting it all of the time for each variable being past to the db I just decided to create the method as it's really handy sometimes.

Fair play. I prefer to use a database abstraction layer such as doctrine/dbal or eloquent myself.

The following user thanked JB for this useful post:

Algebra

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo