01-14-2012, 06:06 AM #1
Richtofen
Ze Doctor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I will be hosting Der Riese and Shi no Numa lobbies every now and then.

My PSN that i will be hosting on is: Kuminara

-be sure to send a friend request with your age, time of availability, which map you want to play on, and if you have a mic or not.

the modded patches are as follows:
Shi no Numa = one of the Alpatch649 menu's (i prefer his because they don't crash as much as some others i've tried on this map)
Der Riese = one of Elitemodz's patches, i'm unsure which one it is, it's some spanish-ish shit when i activate the actual menu, it's split into a main general menu and i can switch it to a shop menu, which i will not be doing since it messes EVERYTHING up.

i will only be giving out VIP access to those who have a mic to keep out kids who just spam mods all over the place in turn causing lag, and i will occasionally give out Admin to those who deserve it.

All players in my lobby have the right to ask me to change the round at any time.

Rules are as follows:
-there's 4 windows at the beginning for an obvious reason... (NO Killstealing/windowhopping)
-please, keep the shit talking to a minimum.
-you must be at MINIMUM 17 years or older to qualify for menu access. (sorry kiddies, i don't give mod access to those who aren't old enough to buy the game on their own in the U.S.)
-DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT turn on the power without my permission. this will result in an immediate kick.
-DO NOT complain about lag when you're activating too many mods, it's not my fault and there's nothing i can do about your framerate issues. continued complaining of any sort may result in a kick or temporary jail/frozen controls.

A word of warning-- don't purposely try to piss me off or annoy me excessively. this patch has a de-rank feature that will prevent you from ever joining an online match on your current psn account again unless invited by another player or you re-hack your rank back up.
although, i will obviously give you a warning or two before i actually use it against you, obviously.

EDIT: i accidentally cracked the disc for world at war earlier today when taking it out of the case >.>
when i go out and get another disc, i'll start hosting again, i apologize for this. i'll keep your friend requests unanswered until then.
Last edited by Richtofen ; 01-17-2012 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Broke W@W disc.
01-14-2012, 06:10 AM #2
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
"de-rank feature that will prevent you from ever joining an online match on your current psn " unless you delete the save data for world at war :carling:
01-14-2012, 01:26 PM #3
TheSuperSaiyan
Do a barrel roll!
You should make sure that all the little kids who lie about their ages to get into your lobbies don't get access to your mod menus
01-14-2012, 04:11 PM #4
Richtofen
Ze Doctor
@dman, it sets your multiplayer XP to negative, and when you attempt to join ANY online match, zombies or multiplayer, it says you need to be at least level 1 to join that playlist, i tested it on one of my other accounts just for the lols.

@TheSuperSaiyan "i will only be giving out VIP access to those who have a mic to keep out kids who just spam mods all over the place in turn causing lag, and i will occasionally give out Admin to those who deserve it." - i can tell the difference between a voice changer and a kid, so if they try to lie about their age, i will not hesitate to immediately kick or de-rank them. i'm strict about that shit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo