08-31-2012, 01:18 AM #1
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Post your PSN below(Please Quote Me!! So that I know that you posted), and post which zombie map you want to play and I will invite you ASAP. **Remember, its only four players at a time, so please be patient. Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content. is a download of the patch if you want to host it yourself

Here is a video of the patch:

Last edited by primetime43 ; 09-01-2012 at 05:51 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to primetime43 for this useful post:

ashton15, ivisionz
08-31-2012, 01:25 AM #2
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Post your PSN below(Please Quote Me!! So that I know that you posted), and post which zombie map you want to play and I will invite you ASAP. **Remember, its only four players at a time, so please be patient. Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content. is a download of the patch if you want to host it yourself

ps3 or xbox? the vid is xbox and your thread is ps3.. anyway, pm me so i can add you cause i have privacy settings. --> Whiiteboys7thst
08-31-2012, 01:45 AM #3
primetime43
Originally posted by Whiiteboys7thst View Post
ps3 or xbox? the vid is xbox and your thread is ps3.. anyway, pm me so i can add you cause i have privacy settings. --> Whiiteboys7thst

Yea i know, but there isnt a video of the ps3.
08-31-2012, 02:02 AM #4
psn:pheonix_x-ray

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Post your PSN below(Please Quote Me!! So that I know that you posted), and post which zombie map you want to play and I will invite you ASAP. **Remember, its only four players at a time, so please be patient. Winky Winky

08-31-2012, 02:03 AM #5
primetime43
Originally posted by ray View Post

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Please check the psn, it was invalid.
08-31-2012, 02:04 AM #6
sorry for quoting alot forgot to put map

map" the first one i dont have any others
08-31-2012, 02:07 AM #7
primetime43
Originally posted by ray View Post
sorry for quoting alot forgot to put map

map" the first one i dont have any others

Its ok, I sent the request.
08-31-2012, 02:07 AM #8
psn: pheonix_x-ray
08-31-2012, 05:01 PM #9
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion

whats your psn so i can add you.
08-31-2012, 06:25 PM #10
primetime43
Originally posted by Whiiteboys7thst View Post
whats your psn so i can add you.

Take off the privacy settings and i will add you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo