Post: What kind of things can mod menus do for OFW players?
12-16-2014, 12:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can the zombie mod menus do all trophy unlocks? Or is CFW the only way to accomplish this task?
Last edited by DiscLockContent ; 12-16-2014 at 10:51 PM.
12-19-2014, 01:32 PM #2
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by DiscLockContent View Post
Can the zombie mod menus do all trophy unlocks? Or is CFW the only way to accomplish this task?

Sadly only cfw can unlock trophies you can use god mode on a ofw to make it easier to get trophies though
12-20-2014, 10:37 AM #3
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
you can use god mode on a ofw to make it easier to get trophies though

Can you explain to me the process I need to go through to accomplish this? thx. I know the basics of save editing, but I don't know the format of WAW saves.
12-20-2014, 08:51 PM #4
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Can you explain to me the process I need to go through to accomplish this? thx. I know the basics of save editing, but I don't know the format of WAW saves.

There are a few ways of editing world at war saves the method I use is to use Bruteforce to decrypt the save or you could use Corey's tool (Look on youtube for tutorials)

If you need any more help feel free to message me
12-20-2014, 08:58 PM #5
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
There are a few ways of editing world at war saves the method I use is to use Bruteforce to decrypt the save or you could use Corey's tool (Look on youtube for tutorials)

I am already using bruteforce, but bruteforce doesn't include the cheats for the game, and neither did corey's tool.

Which address is the god mode for starters? What are the known addresses for other cheats?
12-20-2014, 09:10 PM #6
Ah I see, GPAD0_CM, GPAD0_MP, GPAD0_SP are just plain text.
So what are the hidden options for all the different modes and stuff?
Last edited by DiscLockContent ; 12-20-2014 at 09:19 PM.
12-20-2014, 09:22 PM #7
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Ah I see, GPAD0_CM, GPAD0_MP, GPAD0_SP are just plain text.
So what are the hidden options for all the different modes and stuff?

It depends upon what you are trying to achieve I will try to look for a tutorial for you to follow because I have not done any usb modding in a long time

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo