01-17-2012, 12:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK so i joined a lobby earlier and it was hacked to shit. Then after that game, i joined another normal game so i got my recon plane and went to use it, but it wouldn't work somehow? Then i notice god mode off/on where the kill feed is wtf?

I have not modded or done anything to my ps3.. so a few questions if some expert on the matter could help me please.

1)How did this happen?

2)How do i use my killstreaks?

3)What else can i do? and can someone explain how to use the commands to do what is what

4)Is it there forever?
01-17-2012, 12:25 AM #2
Default Avatar
COD
why do you even play w@w? is there enough people online
01-17-2012, 12:27 AM #3
Originally posted by D View Post

There's a few thousand online each day, Im just trying to prestige on the game to get a prestige token for mw3, somehow im immortal on the game lol i just want some answers?
01-17-2012, 12:30 AM #4
Originally posted by D View Post

About 9k people each day lol. When MW3 came it it was 300 people Happy
01-17-2012, 12:38 AM #5
Originally posted by SkiLLz View Post
OK so i joined a lobby earlier and it was hacked to shit. Then after that game, i joined another normal game so i got my recon plane and went to use it, but it wouldn't work somehow? Then i notice god mode off/on where the kill feed is wtf?

I have not modded or done anything to my ps3.. so a few questions if some expert on the matter could help me please.

1)How did this happen?

2)How do i use my killstreaks?

3)What else can i do? and can someone explain how to use the commands to do what is what

4)Is it there forever?

you got into a modded lobby, and if you want to get rid of the god mode, turn off your ps3 or change your button layout.
01-17-2012, 12:54 AM #6
Originally posted by 42 View Post
you got into a modded lobby, and if you want to get rid of the god mode, turn off your ps3 or change your button layout.

Hmm i think i want to keep it tbh lol and having fun getting that prestige token haha so basically i gotta leave my ps3 on?
01-17-2012, 02:38 AM #7
Can someone message me and help me do waw hacks?? I have nooo clue how.
01-17-2012, 04:35 PM #8
I went to zombies and lost the god mode infection, :( lol is there anyone else out there who could infect me with god mode please?
01-17-2012, 04:55 PM #9
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by SkiLLz View Post
1)How did this happen?

One person (The Host) has got the patch_mp.ff file and configured one of the .gsc pretty much turning it into a configuration file (.cfg) allowing them to use the god mode CFG Code and set it as an infection which is usually done according to the map after the host has infected others then can then use what we call non-host binds in other online games until they back out to the main menu or turn of their ps3.

EDIT: Depending on what type of infection it is, it can usually be passed on from console to console so say if you got infected by xYARDSALEx (good modifier on NGU) and then you hosted a game you could infect me.
01-17-2012, 05:32 PM #10
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
One person (The Host) has got the patch_mp.ff file and configured one of the .gsc pretty much turning it into a configuration file (.cfg) allowing them to use the god mode CFG Code and set it as an infection which is usually done according to the map after the host has infected others then can then use what we call non-host binds in other online games until they back out to the main menu or turn of their ps3.

EDIT: Depending on what type of infection it is, it can usually be passed on from console to console so say if you got infected by xYARDSALEx (good modifier on NGU) and then you hosted a game you could infect me.

Thanks for the in-depth answer mate, i couldn't believe it when i saw it! Trying to get it back somehow now tho i would of left my ps3 on all night, if i knew it would be gone after backing out to the main menu :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo