Post: [Preview] xRaWs v4 +++ New update (maybe v5) + a Poll
02-08-2012, 06:12 PM #1
xRaW
xI2aW-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well as some of you may know that i have been doing a lot for my patch 11 updates i believe. I was originally going to post this on the thread but i thought i wanted to make a whole new thread because that thread is soo clumped up. Well this is a preview of what i have new in my patch. I will be removing clan and class editor as it is very buggy and overflows. I will keep one version with them editors in if requested. So this is also a poll.

Well heres a preview.

please leave feedback.

It is buggy so im fixing all the shit hence a preview.

The following 7 users say thank you to xRaW for this useful post:

COD5-MAN-, crazy_blake7, I-LOVE-Coockies, JamesSwagger, ljjp, User23434, Neff
02-08-2012, 06:16 PM #2
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
You must of done something to the CTag and Class Name editors because when i used them they worked fine 100% no bugs and never overflowed out i even tested them online with 3 people verified :p.
02-08-2012, 06:18 PM #3
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
You must of done something to the CTag and Class Name editors because when i used them they worked fine 100% no bugs and never overflowed out i even tested them online with 3 people verified :p.

nope i did nothing apart from destroyed the elements in my patch when i select the clan tag and then stopped the menu from opening if i click frag. Nothing else. It gives me g string something cant remember the error
02-08-2012, 06:21 PM #4
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
nope i did nothing apart from destroyed the elements in my patch when i select the clan tag and then stopped the menu from opening if i click frag. Nothing else. It gives me g string something cant remember the error

Yeah g string overflow Winky Winky also main reason why it's overflowing is because of how many strings your using in your actual menu :/. 1 text string for each option and scrolling text + instructions text O.o use the 'overflow fix' + put all the instructions into one long line and use \n and just show all the instructions and the same time to allow you to have more strings Winky Winky.
02-08-2012, 07:28 PM #5
- Teddy.
02-08-2012, 07:28 PM #6
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
I would make 2 versions would be better maybe ask someone to take a look and see if they can stop it from giving you overflow. also take a look at nays menu its more organised and has a much better look to it maybe u could change the way the menu looks to give it something fresh and new
02-08-2012, 07:49 PM #7
Looking Good Smile
02-08-2012, 08:19 PM #8
xKtF
In my man cave
nice patch even through you just hurt the hell out of my head looking at it because of the music and flash background color:wub:
02-08-2012, 09:12 PM #9
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by infinitycl View Post
nice patch even through you just hurt the hell out of my head looking at it because of the music and flash background color:wub:

lol sorry thats me hahaha
02-08-2012, 09:21 PM #10
nay1995
The Master
probably because you have less hud/menu elements being run...

The following user thanked nay1995 for this useful post:

COD5-MAN-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo