03-11-2012, 08:23 PM #1
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
this is my v2
thanks to
COD5-MAN-
nay1995
IVI40A3Fusionz for menu base
ozzymask

please remember there are still some bugs that i need to fix where the patch is not finished yet
Last edited by forflah123 ; 03-23-2012 at 08:39 PM.

The following user thanked forflah123 for this useful post:

COD5-MAN-
03-11-2012, 08:48 PM #2
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
Everything seems to be copyied and pasted from nays and raws patch but then again maybe thats what its supposed to be? anyway its really messy menu and u scroll though it so fast no1 can see whats in it either.....

No download link either is this just to show people?
03-11-2012, 10:36 PM #3
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Griffiths View Post
Everything seems to be copyied and pasted from nays and raws patch but then again maybe thats what its supposed to be? anyway its really messy menu and u scroll though it so fast no1 can see whats in it either.....

no mater what patch you look at they are all the same they only look different because w@w is not really supportive

COD5-MAN-
03-12-2012, 01:58 PM #4
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
No ur patch has grenades bombs writting different colours everywhere its a eye saw......

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

stop advertising and make something that people want to use
03-12-2012, 03:52 PM #5
nay1995
The Master

i thought the exact same!
Your might aswell say this is a extreme green patch edit as everything from my patch is in it....
Last edited by nay1995 ; 03-12-2012 at 03:56 PM.

The following user thanked nay1995 for this useful post:

COD5-MAN-
03-12-2012, 04:49 PM #6
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by nay View Post
i thought the exact same!
Your might aswell say this is a extreme green patch edit as everything from my patch is in it....[/Q yes i have some of your tweaked codes from dathvader are in there but i gave you credit plus i have some of my stuf as well
Last edited by forflah123 ; 03-12-2012 at 06:41 PM.

COD5-MAN-
03-13-2012, 11:44 PM #7

Bruv, true and wrong. copied from nays patch yea. RaWs patch no. :p

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by forflah123 View Post
no mater what patch you look at they are all the same they only look different because w@w is not really supportive

Hey im sure nay wont mind you using his codes. As long as you give him credit :p
nay sup you sexy bitch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo