10-10-2012, 12:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here is my edit of X-RaW v5 remasterd with thanks to time2_split and xxsicknessxx for everything hope you like it sorry there isnt a video here is the link You must login or register to view this content. and dont bother with the hate mail as i dont care.

The following 2 users say thank you to PEGLEG81-08 for this useful post:

Doodle-Bug, Sirprizer

The following 10 users groaned at PEGLEG81-08 for this awful post:

deneo24, forflah123, IDontModLobbies, xTc, IVisionsI, philipeininger, primetime43, Pseudo_Soldier, Taylor, x Elite MoDz x
10-10-2012, 01:44 PM #2
Zack.
Climbing up the ladder
NO is all I have to say...
10-10-2012, 02:34 PM #3
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by 08 View Post
here is my edit of X-RaW v5 remasterd with thanks to time2_split and xxsicknessxx for everything hope you like it sorry there isnt a video here is the link You must login or register to view this content. and dont bother with the hate mail as i dont care.

wow... just wow bro
10-10-2012, 03:00 PM #4
Bichote
Former Staff
You should add a Video
10-10-2012, 03:16 PM #5
Originally posted by Bichote View Post
You should add a Video

OMG ITS THE Sexy Bichote :fa:
10-10-2012, 03:18 PM #6
Bichote
Former Staff
Originally posted by joshw2k8 View Post
OMG ITS THE Sexy Bichote :fa:

Hey sup baby :carling:
10-10-2012, 04:03 PM #7
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
just to let you know this is a custom patch section, as this isn't a custom patch and no one will actually download it you may as well ask for it to be closed. But come on dude at least post a video or list the things you have edited, if you have only edited the text then i would just kill yourself now basically
10-10-2012, 04:35 PM #8
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
here is my edit of X-RaW v5 remasterd with thanks to time2_split and xxsicknessxx for everything hope you like it sorry there isnt a video here is the link You must login or register to view this content. and dont bother with the hate mail as i dont care.

No Shit Patch Is Shit....
10-10-2012, 04:52 PM #9
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
here is my edit of X-RaW v5 remasterd with thanks to time2_split and xxsicknessxx for everything hope you like it sorry there isnt a video here is the link patch_mp.ff and dont bother with the hate mail as i dont care.

here comes the new rdc

The following 2 users say thank you to forflah123 for this useful post:

BishAreForFags, Taylor
10-11-2012, 09:37 PM #10
nay1995
The Master

I still dont get all this "remastered" Bull shit, what is remastered in this edit? seriously if you edit patches for yourself fine, but dont post absolute shite to people and make out you actually did something when you havent!

The following user thanked nay1995 for this useful post:

forflah123

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo