06-01-2013, 10:51 AM #1
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi i just data transfer for a waw patch but now i get this error, Trying to set index 0 (which is a byte value) to invalid value 31714? what does it mean? Any help would be helpful. Mods please move this to the correct section if its not in the right section. It also kicks me out every game i join?
Last edited by Nath ; 06-01-2013 at 10:58 AM.

The following user thanked Nath for this useful post:

Savage_847
06-01-2013, 11:05 AM #2
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Nath View Post
Hi i just data transfer for a waw patch but now i get this error, Trying to set index 0 (which is a byte value) to invalid value 31714? what does it mean? Any help would be helpful. Mods please move this to the correct section if its not in the right section. It also kicks me out every game i join?

what you do the patch cause i had the same error cause i edit a patch with a fastfile that opens any cod patch and it made my patch like 267 kb
06-01-2013, 11:19 AM #3
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
Originally posted by 847 View Post
what you do the patch cause i had the same error cause i edit a patch with a fastfile that opens any cod patch and it made my patch like 267 kb

Yeah same, is that why?
06-01-2013, 11:24 AM #4
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Yeah same, is that why?

yup cause it makes the patch size smaller i dont know why, i try editing purple kush v.4 and i had the same error so i just put the normal one cause everytime i played online it'll kick me to the multiplayer menu
06-01-2013, 11:26 AM #5
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
yup cause it makes the patch size smaller i dont know why, i try editing purple kush v.4 and i had the same error so i just put the normal one cause everytime i played online it'll kick me to the multiplayer menu

Does it work for you now, and could you link me to a waw editer then please I'll plus rep!
06-01-2013, 11:30 AM #6
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Does it work for you now, and could you link me to a waw editer then please I'll plus rep!

yea it works for me but the fastfile editor i used to get that error opens any patch and the normal one dosent i dont know why here it is You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Savage_847 for this useful post:

Nath
06-01-2013, 11:39 AM #7
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
yea it works for me but the fastfile editor i used to get that error opens any patch and the normal one dosent i dont know why here it is You must login or register to view this content.

Okay thanks and nice sig BTW Smile
06-01-2013, 11:51 AM #8
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Okay thanks and nice sig BTW Smile

thank you ^^
06-01-2013, 02:09 PM #9
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Hi i just data transfer for a waw patch but now i get this error, Trying to set index 0 (which is a byte value) to invalid value 31714? what does it mean? Any help would be helpful. Mods please move this to the correct section if its not in the right section. It also kicks me out every game i join?

You Added a New gsc? Dont Do it.
06-01-2013, 02:12 PM #10
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
Originally posted by philipeininger View Post
You Added a New gsc? Dont Do it.

It's all sorted now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo