01-02-2012, 01:21 AM #1
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello Customers
I used to host free lobbies but because of the spam and the number of messages and beside the hours put into it, i decided i was wasting my life for nothing but random people who some dont event say thank you or so.
So now ima host a $2 lobby.
The lobby contains a mod menu.
You will get not 5 min. and not 10 min but unlimited time. Your allows to take how ever long you want.
Then after that you will remain in my friends list for 2 days meaning during thoses day your eligable to join all my lobbies has long as you dont spam my inbox for ps3.

How this will work
- You must contact me meaning you quote me here so that i know you want my bussiness.
-Then i will tell you the rules.
1) you must first pay or guarantee me a fine bussiness
2)also if when you pay it shows something like this "reason for payment" or anything along the lines you must put Donation or else it will not be accepted.

Also i have more information put on CreativeModderz.com, if you want to help i suggest going there and checking whats there. not mandatory

Add me on skype zFakieHDz

No Refunds >.<
Last edited by AndreeU ; 01-02-2012 at 06:27 AM.
01-02-2012, 05:59 PM #11
ThereWillBeBud
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by zFakieHDz View Post
my friend you didnt send it has a donation....
Whats your friends PSN... Currently im watching a movie with my family after its done i'll host it for me but how do i contact him

I sent it as a gift, isn't that the same thing? It said you would receive $4.00. his psn is madbearr.
01-02-2012, 07:35 PM #12
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Originally posted by ThereWillBeBud View Post
I sent it as a gift, isn't that the same thing? It said you would receive $4.00. his psn is madbearr.

yeah i recieved it lol its cool thanks and im online doing a lobby idk if hes gnna get on

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by Reidey View Post
Im interested and can pay when ever. my psn is xWSSNot Happy or SadIReLoaDz_

Im glad and if you want in then please send it to paypal has soon has possible and add me on psn zFakieHDz
[email][email protected][/email]
01-02-2012, 08:52 PM #13
yeah i recieved it lol its cool thanks and im online doing a lobby idk if hes gnna get on

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Im glad and if you want in then please send it to paypal has soon has possible and add me on psn zFakieHDz
[email][email protected][/email]

psn added, skype added and money sent.
01-02-2012, 09:43 PM #14
georgebovvar
Save Point
Hello Customers
I used to host free lobbies but because of the spam and the number of messages and beside the hours put into it, i decided i was wasting my life for nothing but random people who some dont event say thank you or so.
You will get not 5 min. and not 10 min but unlimited time. Your allows to take how ever long you want.
Then after that you will remain in my friends list for 2 days meaning during thoses day your eligable to join all my lobbies has long as you dont spam my inbox for ps3.

How this will work
- You must contact me meaning you quote me here so that i know you want my bussiness.
2)also if when you pay it shows something like this "reason for payment" or anything along the lines you must put Donation or else it will not be accepted.

Also i have more information put on CreativeModderz.com, if you want to help i suggest going there and checking whats there. not mandatory

No Refunds >.<

invite me so i can explain myself
psn georgebov
01-02-2012, 09:59 PM #15
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Originally posted by georgebovvar View Post
invite me so i can explain myself
psn georgebov

ok ima do it now
01-03-2012, 06:55 AM #16
legit

I recorded a vid of him and his sexy patch

01-03-2012, 10:32 AM #17
KrimiNaLzZz
▲▲ABK 225▲▲
Hello Customers

How this will work

No Refunds >.<

Hey,
I've add you on skype, but I haven't added you on PSN yet, nor have I sent the donation.
If I gave you my login details for PSN could you hack me to - 10th prestige, level 65,
Thanks Please Reply Smile
01-04-2012, 01:28 AM #18
Haley
docters & repco
hey ill pay for a lobby. i got 2$ paypal. thats ok rite? my psn is: INauZiuHI ive already sent u a message. send me your paypal over psn so i can send the "DONATION" hahahaSmileHappy
01-04-2012, 04:37 PM #19
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Originally posted by thecoke View Post
Hey,
I've add you on skype, but I haven't added you on PSN yet, nor have I sent the donation.
If I gave you my login details for PSN could you hack me to - 10th prestige, level 65,
Thanks Please Reply Smile

Yes I can just contact me on Skype for futher details.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo