01-02-2012, 01:21 AM #1
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello Customers
I used to host free lobbies but because of the spam and the number of messages and beside the hours put into it, i decided i was wasting my life for nothing but random people who some dont event say thank you or so.
So now ima host a $2 lobby.
The lobby contains a mod menu.
You will get not 5 min. and not 10 min but unlimited time. Your allows to take how ever long you want.
Then after that you will remain in my friends list for 2 days meaning during thoses day your eligable to join all my lobbies has long as you dont spam my inbox for ps3.

How this will work
- You must contact me meaning you quote me here so that i know you want my bussiness.
-Then i will tell you the rules.
1) you must first pay or guarantee me a fine bussiness
2)also if when you pay it shows something like this "reason for payment" or anything along the lines you must put Donation or else it will not be accepted.

Also i have more information put on CreativeModderz.com, if you want to help i suggest going there and checking whats there. not mandatory

Add me on skype zFakieHDz

No Refunds >.<
Last edited by AndreeU ; 01-02-2012 at 06:27 AM.
01-09-2012, 10:35 PM #20
Default Avatar
Zurk3d
I can pay u. But will I get the lobbies for cod4 as well?
username: Zurk3d
01-13-2012, 02:04 PM #21
Originally posted by zFakieHDz View Post
Hello Customers
I used to host free lobbies but because of the spam and the number of messages and beside the hours put into it, i decided i was wasting my life for nothing but random people who some dont event say thank you or so.
So now ima host a $2 lobby.
The lobby contains a mod menu.
You will get not 5 min. and not 10 min but unlimited time. Your allows to take how ever long you want.
Then after that you will remain in my friends list for 2 days meaning during thoses day your eligable to join all my lobbies has long as you dont spam my inbox for ps3.

How this will work
- You must contact me meaning you quote me here so that i know you want my bussiness.
-Then i will tell you the rules.
1) you must first pay or guarantee me a fine bussiness
2)also if when you pay it shows something like this "reason for payment" or anything along the lines you must put Donation or else it will not be accepted.

Also i have more information put on CreativeModderz.com, if you want to help i suggest going there and checking whats there. not mandatory

Add me on skype zFakieHDz

No Refunds >.<

Yo Wassup im literally JUst about to pay now my psn is A_WindowLicKeR-x [please could you add me i think your friends list is full and when were both online is it okay if i give you my psn details and you do the cl on my account because i dont have WAW on disc i just want the prestige icon in my title on mw3 thats all if you do this quick i may add more money I would like prestige 10 level 65 All Challenges complete and Set High Stats if possible.

Thanks.

*Just Payed $3 via Paypal as a Gift or service i think hopefully for a quicker service thankyou. Email Was [email][email protected][/email] to let you know its me.
Last edited by TrophyInSoMnIaC ; 01-13-2012 at 02:28 PM. Reason: * To say ive paid
01-14-2012, 04:21 PM #22
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Originally posted by TrophyInSoMnIaC View Post
Yo Wassup im literally JUst about to pay now my psn is A_WindowLicKeR-x [please could you add me i think your friends list is full and when were both online is it okay if i give you my psn details and you do the cl on my account because i dont have WAW on disc i just want the prestige icon in my title on mw3 thats all if you do this quick i may add more money I would like prestige 10 level 65 All Challenges complete and Set High Stats if possible.

Thanks.

*Just Payed $3 via Paypal as a Gift or service i think hopefully for a quicker service thankyou. Email Was [email][email protected][/email] to let you know its me.

actually i received but i was away from internet for a while but im back now so i will do it when possible today in 1 hour or so... srry for the wait?
01-14-2012, 05:57 PM #23
Originally posted by zFakieHDz View Post
actually i received but i was away from internet for a while but im back now so i will do it when possible today in 1 hour or so... srry for the wait?

No worries !! When are you doing it uk time ?
01-15-2012, 09:26 AM #24
Service done thankyou! +rep
Last edited by TrophyInSoMnIaC ; 01-15-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Change

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo