01-02-2012, 01:21 AM #1
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello Customers
I used to host free lobbies but because of the spam and the number of messages and beside the hours put into it, i decided i was wasting my life for nothing but random people who some dont event say thank you or so.
So now ima host a $2 lobby.
The lobby contains a mod menu.
You will get not 5 min. and not 10 min but unlimited time. Your allows to take how ever long you want.
Then after that you will remain in my friends list for 2 days meaning during thoses day your eligable to join all my lobbies has long as you dont spam my inbox for ps3.

How this will work
- You must contact me meaning you quote me here so that i know you want my bussiness.
-Then i will tell you the rules.
1) you must first pay or guarantee me a fine bussiness
2)also if when you pay it shows something like this "reason for payment" or anything along the lines you must put Donation or else it will not be accepted.

Also i have more information put on CreativeModderz.com, if you want to help i suggest going there and checking whats there. not mandatory

Add me on skype zFakieHDz

No Refunds >.<
Last edited by AndreeU ; 01-02-2012 at 06:27 AM.
01-02-2012, 02:11 AM #2
Ill do it bro when i get my w@w back from my friend
01-02-2012, 06:02 AM #3
ThereWillBeBud
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by zFakieHDz View Post
Hello Customers
I used to host free lobbies but because of the spam and the number of messages and beside the hours put into it, i decided i was wasting my life for nothing but random people who some dont event say thank you or so.
You will get not 5 min. and not 10 min but unlimited time. Your allows to take how ever long you want.
Then after that you will remain in my friends list for 2 days meaning during thoses day your eligable to join all my lobbies has long as you dont spam my inbox for ps3.

How this will work
- You must contact me meaning you quote me here so that i know you want my bussiness.
2)also if when you pay it shows something like this "reason for payment" or anything along the lines you must put Donation or else it will not be accepted.

Also i have more information put on CreativeModderz.com, if you want to help i suggest going there and checking whats there. not mandatory

Do you do COD4 lobbies too? My friend wants to get in a W@W and COD4 lobby, I'll pay for him.
01-02-2012, 06:23 AM #4
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Originally posted by ThereWillBeBud View Post
Do you do COD4 lobbies too? My friend wants to get in a W@W and COD4 lobby, I'll pay for him.

yup still do them, i do all of them from COD4-MW2 and W@W only. Idk if you want to pay now or wait till im done watching a movie with my family.
01-02-2012, 06:25 AM #5
ThereWillBeBud
Do a barrel roll!
yup still do them, i do all of them from COD4-MW2 and W@W only. Idk if you want to pay now or wait till im done watching a movie with my family.

I can pay now.
01-02-2012, 06:27 AM #6
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
I can pay now.

Ok send it to paypal
[email][email protected][/email]
also were ever you can write donate so paypal knows it was a donation rather than an actual pay just so that they dont take cents off.
Also here add me on skype zFakieHDz so we can stay in touch
01-02-2012, 06:36 AM #7
ThereWillBeBud
Do a barrel roll!
Ok send it to paypal
[email][email protected][/email]
also were ever you can write donate so paypal knows it was a donation rather than an actual pay just so that they dont take cents off.
Also here add me on skype zFakieHDz so we can stay in touch

I sent the money. I don't have skype, plus it'll be my friend that'll be in the lobby.
01-02-2012, 06:54 AM #8
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
I sent the money. I don't have skype, plus it'll be my friend that'll be in the lobby.

my friend you didnt send it has a donation....
Whats your friends PSN... Currently im watching a movie with my family after its done i'll host it for me but how do i contact him
01-02-2012, 11:31 AM #9
can i record your lobby? i have hd pvr
01-02-2012, 12:07 PM #10
Hello Customers

How this will work

No Refunds >.<

Im interested and can pay when ever. my psn is xWSSNot Happy or SadIReLoaDz_

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo