01-14-2011, 05:50 AM #1
xHaydeennn
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,
I was wondering could anybody give me a few tips on how to get the force host to work on Call of Duty World at War. Because everytime i seem to set it on it will just put me in a pre-game lobby by myself forever.

Anyone got any methods or tricks on how to get host?

Thanks x
01-14-2011, 09:00 AM #2
XeNoNx
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by xHaydeennn View Post
Hey guys,
I was wondering could anybody give me a few tips on how to get the force host to work on Call of Duty World at War. Because everytime i seem to set it on it will just put me in a pre-game lobby by myself forever.

Anyone got any methods or tricks on how to get host?

Thanks x

reason is because u donmt have nat type open restatrt router or set nat type to 2 Smile and inv friends
01-14-2011, 12:16 PM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
Urmmm yh its your connection. Also there is so little people on the game it may make it harder.
01-14-2011, 03:49 PM #4
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
same happens to me.. the force host works for ppl with a good connection, but when you don't have a perfect connection speed AND nat type OPEN it won't work & you'll wait in your lobby forever.. some ppl will join but only 1 at a time & they'll leave eventually Happy

i have a decent connection (30Mbps down 1Mbps up) i know it might look stupid but i've got the highest speed available (apart from optic fibre @ home but that's waaaaaaaay to expensive) & it still doesn't work for me.. if i invite ppl in a FFA lobby i get host, always.. but if look for a game on my own, it never works..

The following user thanked Karoolus for this useful post:

xHaydeennn
01-14-2011, 04:26 PM #5
xHaydeennn
Bounty hunter
Thanks for your help guys. Its just the same use to happen on Mw2 but i found a post where it said go into a private match and then in ranked and then private then ranked and this method worked for me on mw2 but i tried it on waw and no hope.
01-14-2011, 04:47 PM #6
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by xHaydeennn View Post
Thanks for your help guys. Its just the same use to happen on Mw2 but i found a post where it said go into a private match and then in ranked and then private then ranked and this method worked for me on mw2 but i tried it on waw and no hope.

why do you need ranked ?
what you can do is go in a private match (set score limit to lowest)
turn force host on
set to ranked match
kill some bots with the aimbot till the match ends
when match ends you should be in a pregame lobby & after a while ppl start joining.. that DOES work for me Smile

The following 3 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

.James., ESQ_Pugh, xHaydeennn
01-14-2011, 04:52 PM #7
xHaydeennn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
why do you need ranked ?
what you can do is go in a private match (set score limit to lowest)
turn force host on
set to ranked match
kill some bots with the aimbot till the match ends
when match ends you should be in a pregame lobby & after a while ppl start joining.. that DOES work for me Smile

Alrite cheeres mate i'll give this a try Smile x
01-17-2011, 10:01 PM #8
No in mw2 i have a shit connection and to get force host to work!! all you need to do is go into private match,.... press force host and then end game and find game (whatever you want then BOOM ur the host!!! no lie works 100% the time Smile works really well with mossy v9 for some reason

The following user thanked .James. for this useful post:

xJeezyHD
08-17-2014, 07:53 PM #9
.James. you are wrong its not working i tryed it ALOT of time it didnt work. im using Sk8erlewis multi mod menu and it didnt work i hope you respond because its not working, karoolus how do i go ranked match?
12-28-2015, 10:53 PM #10
Because his force host is shit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo