Post: █★W@W★█★Ask Your Questions Here!★█★Ask Anything!★█★Fast Responses!★█★It's Free!★█
05-05-2014, 03:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I've seen lots of threads of people asking questions and etc although it might be answered and solved if someone got the same program later they might not find the answer so you guys can ask your questions here. I will mostly answer them as I'm familiar with modding etc. It can be questions about CEX,DEX,Tools,CFWs,Banning, anything so yeah I'll be here. Also quote me so I won't forget.
05-11-2014, 06:04 AM #2
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
How to get top page at least top 10 for kills score or wins?
05-15-2014, 04:16 PM #3
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by dre View Post
Hey I've seen lots of threads of people asking questions and etc although it might be answered and solved if someone got the same program later they might not find the answer so you guys can ask your questions here. I will mostly answer them as I'm familiar with modding etc. It can be questions about CEX,DEX,Tools,CFWs,Banning, anything so yeah I'll be here. Also quote me so I won't forget.

how can you play zombie without getiing black screen or even campaign btw im using a multiplayer eboot to go online and if i dont use multiplayer eboot my screen turns black when i hit multiplayer any sulution bro im on 4.50 psita dex
05-15-2014, 10:35 PM #4
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
How to get top page at least top 10 for kills score or wins?

just mod it with a mod menu
05-15-2014, 10:36 PM #5
Originally posted by clark1226 View Post
how can you play zombie without getiing black screen or even campaign btw im using a multiplayer eboot to go online and if i dont use multiplayer eboot my screen turns black when i hit multiplayer any sulution bro im on 4.50 psita dex

make sure you have the right debug eboot
05-17-2014, 12:01 AM #6
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Tried that had max stats got me to 180# but thats with 2147483647 one more kill and it'll go minus so how is it done?
09-17-2014, 08:29 PM #7
any one want to send me good!! usb mod menus
09-25-2014, 01:56 AM #8
harrisonj1
Save Point
Hey I was told that I could use phoenix v5 patch for world at war zombies and I could use it without a jb ps3 and I wondering if this is true
09-27-2014, 12:27 PM #9
DebuggingCoder
Can’t trickshot me!
answer found
Last edited by DebuggingCoder ; 09-27-2014 at 12:48 PM.
11-05-2014, 07:09 PM #10
xExtremee
Save Point
sorry for the most noobiest question of life but waw is being a bitch to me and i cant seem to get any patches to work ive placed them in the open bit gone into usdir and even the dlc placed in all locations and they patch stilll dont work i cant get anyone to connect to me when i load up co op mode no one joins party and wont find anyone online so im sorry but if you could help me fix such a stupid problem id be greatful cheersReaper

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo