10-22-2014, 08:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im looking for a real COD 5 menu not this stupid CFG bs. please post the best you have.
10-28-2014, 12:35 AM #2
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by xXBUDxZILLAXx View Post
im looking for a real COD 5 menu not this stupid CFG bs. please post the best you have.

Either youtube is your friend or You must login or register to view this content. is.
Considering WaW is an old game not many people support it anymore.

The following user thanked Hammy for this useful post:

BeeMovie
10-28-2014, 06:40 AM #3
Originally posted by Hammy View Post
Either youtube is your friend or You must login or register to view this content. is.
Considering WaW is an old game not many people support it anymore.

thats true i miss the old days when W@W & Cod4 still mattered and MW2 wasnt destroyed by CFG...good times.
10-28-2014, 05:51 PM #4
xelahot
Gym leader
Use You must login or register to view this content., trust me it's the best one out there. This patch also contains the famous other patches. The second one would be You must login or register to view this content.. If you want something better than those two, make your own, that's the best thing to do since you can create whatever mod you want in cod5, there are no limits.
12-29-2014, 07:11 PM #5
Either florfahs private patch or purple kush but I don't have links yet I'll post them on this thread the I get home and get on my PC
03-15-2015, 07:20 PM #6
game is old now. is old game now sorry

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo