11-19-2014, 04:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I keep getting black screen every time I load W@W.

I have BD and internal

i set permissions i did everything and its not working , any help please
i also had install the updates
11-20-2014, 02:08 PM #2
Loz
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Scifen View Post
I keep getting black screen every time I load W@W.

I have BD and internal

i set permissions i did everything and its not working , any help please
i also had install the updates

go in debug settings then go in boot mode & choose release mode, restart your console & enjoy Winky Winky
11-20-2014, 04:28 PM #3
Originally posted by Loz View Post
go in debug settings then go in boot mode & choose release mode, restart your console & enjoy Winky Winky

I fixed it, I used a debug eboot and it worked. Could you please recommend me the best menu? I've been using this one menu and I lag hard as shit when I play
11-21-2014, 07:38 PM #4
Loz
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Scifen View Post
I fixed it, I used a debug eboot and it worked. Could you please recommend me the best menu? I've been using this one menu and I lag hard as shit when I play

remember the trick i told you for zombie, since you wont find a working zombie debug eboot easily
and about the menu, just use a patch like purple kush for mp & physics'n flex for zm, they wont lag
11-22-2014, 09:56 AM #5
Originally posted by Loz View Post
remember the trick i told you for zombie, since you wont find a working zombie debug eboot easily
and about the menu, just use a patch like purple kush for mp & physics'n flex for zm, they wont lag

yh if you use boot mode you can swap from zombies and multiplayer easily and quick

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo