04-26-2015, 03:46 PM #1
Doors
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have downloaded the 3 map packs and the latest patch all as PKG's. I just installed them all from a DLC like normal, went on Solo Nazi Zombies to play them and they are not there. Can someone help me install them so I can play them? I am getting quite confused with this.
Thanks.=D

P.S. Do I have to have bought the Map packs? I don't care about playing online, I just want them all for free. My PS3 is offline totally.
04-26-2015, 04:14 PM #2
Originally posted by Doors View Post
I have downloaded the 3 map packs and the latest patch all as PKG's. I just installed them all from a DLC like normal, went on Solo Nazi Zombies to play them and they are not there. Can someone help me install them so I can play them? I am getting quite confused with this.
Thanks.=D

P.S. Do I have to have bought the Map packs? I don't care about playing online, I just want them all for free. My PS3 is offline totally.

Make sure when downloading map packs you always get the exact same region as your game and i think thats your problem you downloaded the maps but there the wrong region.
04-26-2015, 04:18 PM #3
Doors
Haxor!
I will try again. Thanks.
04-26-2015, 04:52 PM #4
Doors
Haxor!
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
Make sure when downloading map packs you always get the exact same region as your game and i think thats your problem you downloaded the maps but there the wrong region.

Just tried it again. It didn't work. I installed map pack one, BLES00354 and that's what it says on the side of my case. Do I need a DEBUG patch or something?
04-27-2015, 12:08 PM #5
ExIIL
AstroCFG
Tried it too many times with BLUS 30192 but it won't work.
05-31-2015, 01:04 PM #6
I go on *************.Org
Download them then it should be a torrent use Utorrent to get them file and then install them as it say

Should come with instructions

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo