03-05-2016, 07:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I decided to try to test out my discarded v4 that I have downloaded and it's name is DicardedV4_patch.ff
I was wanting to know if anyone could tell me where exactly to put this file considering that it is a .ff file which usually goes in the usrdir folder of the game, just based on using patches on mw2. so I was wondering if anyone could tell me the folder that it goes in and if it has a specific name that it must be like how bo2 multiplayer menus must be _development_dvars.gsc if it's one single script file. so like i said 3 other times or so, i need help with putting Discarded v4 on my CFW. i just want to see how the menu feels. if u have used it on a cfw and know what folders it goes in could u please help me?
03-05-2016, 07:30 PM #2
HiddenHour
I defeated!
Originally posted by FoRuM View Post
So I decided to try to test out my discarded v4 that I have downloaded and it's name is DicardedV4_patch.ff
I was wanting to know if anyone could tell me where exactly to put this file considering that it is a .ff file which usually goes in the usrdir folder of the game, just based on using patches on mw2. so I was wondering if anyone could tell me the folder that it goes in and if it has a specific name that it must be like how bo2 multiplayer menus must be _development_dvars.gsc if it's one single script file. so like i said 3 other times or so, i need help with putting Discarded v4 on my CFW. i just want to see how the menu feels. if u have used it on a cfw and know what folders it goes in could u please help me?

You can't use a .ff of BO2. Each of the individual scripts must be injected. You would have to extract all the GSCs and port them over to BO2 as well.
03-05-2016, 11:31 PM #3
I know, I was referring to Black Ops 2 GSC menus because the ones on multiplayer have to have a certain named file (_development_dvars.gsc). I was asking if anyone knows how to put the Discarded V4 mod menu on World at War zombies on a cfw ps3. And if it is supposed to be a .ff file for Discarded, then how exactly do I get it onto my WaW? I don't know where the .ff file goes
03-05-2016, 11:32 PM #4
Originally posted by TheHiddenHour View Post
You can't use a .ff of BO2. Each of the individual scripts must be injected. You would have to extract all the GSCs and port them over to BO2 as well.

I know, I was referring to Black Ops 2 GSC menus because the ones on multiplayer have to have a certain named file (_development_dvars.gsc). I was asking if anyone knows how to put the Discarded V4 mod menu on World at War zombies on a cfw ps3. And if it is supposed to be a .ff file for Discarded, then how exactly do I get it onto my WaW? I don't know where the .ff file goes
03-05-2016, 11:44 PM #5
HiddenHour
I defeated!

Ahh, in that case you're on the wrong section.
03-06-2016, 06:35 AM #6
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
So I decided to try to test out my discarded v4 that I have downloaded and it's name is DicardedV4_patch.ff

Just rename it to patch.ff

And it goes in game region/usrdr/English/the
Patch.ff goes here.

If i were you i would use the v3 its the completed version.

Hope it helps
03-10-2016, 01:20 AM #7
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
Just rename it to patch.ff

And it goes in game region/usrdr/English/the
Patch.ff goes here.

If i were you i would use the v3 its the completed version.

Hope it helps

Thank you so much for the help. hopefully it helps too. I might try it tomorrow. Thnx again
03-11-2016, 02:10 AM #8
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Thank you so much for the help. hopefully it helps too. I might try it tomorrow. Thnx again

No problem so did it work?
03-11-2016, 07:05 AM #9
MrMoan
Big Daddy
Originally posted by TheHiddenHour View Post

dude....you know how long that would take
03-11-2016, 07:07 AM #10
MrMoan
Big Daddy

Ok im guess your talking about waw... rename your file to patch.ff now go in your waw update folder like blus173945/usrdir/here then your good to go play

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo