02-19-2017, 06:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im sorry cant out this in the right olace hope the admins can help but i want to mod cod world at war on a jailbreak but i cant find any menus or any help as how to install it just want to mod zombies any help will be appriciated
02-19-2017, 02:06 PM #2
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by 96 View Post
Im sorry cant out this in the right olace hope the admins can help but i want to mod cod world at war on a jailbreak but i cant find any menus or any help as how to install it just want to mod zombies any help will be appriciated

Well it's pretty easy to be honest.

First you need to locate a menu that you want to use. It will be a patch.ff file.

First the menus there is a few but I always end up using [url=www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/world-war-mods-patches-tutorials/413906-release-phoenix-v4-8.html]THIS MENU[/url] basically you need to install the updates from the game and download the patched file. Once that is done you just have to replace the file with the one you have downloaded.

So you could either FTP into your console or use a USB and transfer it that way. After that your pretty much done.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo