02-19-2017, 06:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so my problem is when I start up WaW it works but WITHOUT the update 1.07 I can only play offline, but when I start the update 1.07 and the update finishes I get a black screen while loading up WAW, I load my games though webMAN I'm on Rebug 4.81.2 D-REX
02-20-2017, 04:47 PM #2
K51
Haxor!
Originally posted by LiberationMods View Post
Ok so my problem is when I start up WaW it works but WITHOUT the update 1.07 I can only play offline, but when I start the update 1.07 and the update finishes I get a black screen while loading up WAW, I load my games though webMAN I'm on Rebug 4.81.2 D-REX

what game-type are you trying to play?
Zombies or Multiplayer?

if Multiplayer you can fix the black-screen with a Debug Eboot.
else if zombies you will have to Disable some things in Debug Settings

Disable The Following
• Release Check Mode : Development Mode
• Boot Mode : System Software Mode
02-20-2017, 04:51 PM #3
Originally posted by K51 View Post
what game-type are you trying to play?
Zombies or Multiplayer?

if Multiplayer you can fix the black-screen with a Debug Eboot.
else if zombies you will have to Disable some things in Debug Settings

Disable The Following
• Release Check Mode : Development Mode
• Boot Mode : System Software Mode

luckeyy help me out fixing out the problem it was the eboot, i never installed a debug eboot for waw before but the game worked but yesterday i had the blackscreen didnt know what went wrong but its fixed now thanks
02-20-2017, 04:53 PM #4
K51
Haxor!
luckeyy help me out fixing out the problem it was the eboot, i never installed a debug eboot for waw before but the game worked but yesterday i had the blackscreen didnt know what went wrong but its fixed now thanks

aha alright, i was unsure if your issue was resolved so i thought i would be of an assistance for you. Smile

The following user thanked K51 for this useful post:

LiberationMods
02-20-2017, 04:57 PM #5
Originally posted by K51 View Post
aha alright, i was unsure if your issue was resolved so i thought i would be of an assistance for you. Smile

yeh i cant close the thread lol but thanks
02-20-2017, 05:01 PM #6
K51
Haxor!
yeh i cant close the thread lol but thanks

haha yeah, no problem, i will contact Luckeyy on discord and have him close it if he isn't busy :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo