Post: Just installed my mp patch works great , problem with zombie patch
03-03-2017, 11:07 AM #1
DubstepDorey
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); just installed the waw zombie patch.ff to ps3 filezilla everytime i try to load zombies it gets halfway then freezes*

physics flex patch v3 edit*

i replaced it to usrdir english ? im pretty sure i have done everything correct replaced both zombies freezes halfway through load*
03-03-2017, 11:56 AM #2
DubstepDorey
Do a barrel roll!
could it be possible before i replace patch.ff i need to start game shoot a few times exit then replace patch.ff ?

i dont know
03-03-2017, 09:34 PM #3
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by DubstepDorey View Post
just installed the waw zombie patch.ff to ps3 filezilla everytime i try to load zombies it gets halfway then freezes*

physics flex patch v3 edit*

i replaced it to usrdir english ? im pretty sure i have done everything correct replaced both zombies freezes halfway through load*

are you loading the correct map? v3 only works with certain maps
03-04-2017, 12:59 PM #4
DubstepDorey
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Right View Post
are you loading the correct map? v3 only works with certain maps

got it working was a disc issue baught second hand on ebay lol

downloaded v3 after i installed my waw map pack 3

it works for both first map and map pack 3 but when i try to play online on my mappack is comes up checkerboard??

but works solo

first map works online with mods but other loads into checkerboad ??

i deleted the game data reinstalled originally map pack 3 worked without mods as soon as i install patch and try to go online it checkerboards me and kicks me when i try to load

but works solo

any advice ?
03-04-2017, 06:37 PM #5
got it working was a disc issue baught second hand on ebay lol

downloaded v3 after i installed my waw map pack 3

it works for both first map and map pack 3 but when i try to play online on my mappack is comes up checkerboard??

but works solo

first map works online with mods but other loads into checkerboad ??

i deleted the game data reinstalled originally map pack 3 worked without mods as soon as i install patch and try to go online it checkerboards me and kicks me when i try to load

but works solo

any advice ?

did you buy the dlc or download it if you downloaded it you need the dlc fix
03-04-2017, 11:00 PM #6
DubstepDorey
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by lilproman9 View Post
did you buy the dlc or download it if you downloaded it you need the dlc fix

i baught the dlc then replaced patch,it works solo the map pack but still checkerboard i never had this issue before its weird af lol

im thinking of deleting game ,replacing patch first then downloading map pack see if that works

i used discarded before in my old days of modding used to data transfer to other ps no issues but had to always redownload maps

could this be the issue thats giving me checkerboard online der reise
03-05-2017, 04:15 AM #7
i baught the dlc then replaced patch,it works solo the map pack but still checkerboard i never had this issue before its weird af lol

im thinking of deleting game ,replacing patch first then downloading map pack see if that works

i used discarded before in my old days of modding used to data transfer to other ps no issues but had to always redownload maps

could this be the issue thats giving me checkerboard online der reise

no you would only need the fix if you downloaded it idk how to fix your problem then sorry
03-09-2017, 10:12 PM #8
Chris
Former Staff
If you're experiencing freezing, it's 9/10 times a file problem (obviously). I recommend reinstalling the original files, then installing the patch and if you experience the freeze; then it's the fault of the patch you're using. If not, then try to reinstall your DLC from there and your problem should be fixed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo