03-29-2017, 06:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know how to host a private match online on world at war, i want to host a lobby so there are no cheaters and boot the people who are cheating, i joined a loby yesturday and he was changing all the settings in a public lobby, i have been recently trying to do what he was doing but i cant i want it to be a private match but to everyone else it looks like a public match he was also banning the killstreaks except uav he must of been using some sort of menu i have not seen before i really want to be able to host this and by the looks of things everyone was forced to join him
Last edited by MillaModz ; 03-29-2017 at 09:17 PM.
03-29-2017, 08:54 PM #2
Alt
Banned
cl pls

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

Rath
03-29-2017, 09:21 PM #3
Seriously i really want to find out so i can host lobbies for people who actually want to enjoy the game, but i cant do the same as this person was because when i would change the game to private, everyone would see and leave the game i couldnt send him a message asking either because of his settings
03-30-2017, 05:04 PM #4
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by MillaModz View Post
Seriously i really want to find out so i can host lobbies for people who actually want to enjoy the game, but i cant do the same as this person was because when i would change the game to private, everyone would see and leave the game i couldnt send him a message asking either because of his settings

It's called advance for host and changing it to ranked match.
03-30-2017, 05:09 PM #5
What do you mean advance for host?
03-30-2017, 09:54 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

When replying to someone please quote them. So they know you responded to them.
03-31-2017, 05:52 AM #7
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder

It means he's using a good force host probably took it from mw2 or just has excellent connection where host comes easy there's multiple variables here. You can port a lot of stuff from the newer cods. That's what he most likely did.
04-01-2017, 05:44 PM #8
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
It means he's using a good force host probably took it from mw2 or just has excellent connection where host comes easy there's multiple variables here. You can port a lot of stuff from the newer cods. That's what he most likely did.

Getting Force host is not the problem though i can get force host just fine, its the fact that he was able to make it a private match but a public match at the same time, so no one could see it said private match so people dont leave
04-01-2017, 07:31 PM #9
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Getting Force host is not the problem though i can get force host just fine, its the fact that he was able to make it a private match but a public match at the same time, so no one could see it said private match so people dont leave

Simple with a code like togglemenu; openmenu popup find game it pulls People to your private match.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo