11-20-2010, 01:55 AM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay, here they are..
it's the same mods on all maps (trophies unlock on NDU & DR, but only on those 2)

You must login or register to view this content. (1 file)

You must login or register to view this content.

& I'm pretty sure that's all maps there is Winky Winky

have fun with it !

if any bugs, tell me about it Smile

wow, leechers.. over 20 downloads for verruckt & shi no numa & nothing to see here..
not even a reply, just grab & go..
Last edited by Karoolus ; 11-20-2010 at 09:44 AM.

The following 184 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

_xl2eVo_, .Illuminati., .Nik, Okami, $oulja, 68+1, 7thWolF, 8======D----, 890popbox, Adam West, ADAM594, Adamâ„¢, AgentBearJew, allant, Ander$on, andrew231654, Aron., Baby-panama, baluba777, Icy, BeeMovie, bernie2007, BobbyDee, boomsukas16, Bowers55, Breecem, Brentdevent, Carbon0x, Chill, CleanMODSHD, cmms07, cood5, Cpt.Red-Rocket, crazy_blake7, crazypyro, DaenerysTargy, davkay70, dfrost182, dimebag72, Diplo, Domov, DoWNL0, DreamKidzVa, Drug Dealer, duderly, E0000B6FAF25838, enzo2008enzo_, facecaca13, FM|T xR3PMz, FourzerotwoFAILS, frankaugurk, freddys, FrOoTLoOpZ, GangsterDean, garyb, GenHelghast, gokugamer, GreenTea101, Grumpy, Gshyne, hacker103, Hawkin, HeAdsWillRoLL, hilts11, HitMarkerHeaven, hum_h2, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, Hawk, Beats, iCoNz, IcyDose, ihaxgames, ii-ownaged-iixx, iTzTJCOOL, IxEvolutionIx, jakeyboy2172, Jakob, JBooFY, jfed, JordCorner, jp187187, jspeed25, k1ll3rs0wn, KaYos, keithfin, KevanKPS3, kmanthecaveman, l2ellVlliXz, lbalancel, LGxDEVIL, LightModz, LIL_SMOKEY412, lilelf29, lilkiller6009, lilnik_fc, LINUX♥, Lito, ll-KdOt-ll, LordxReaper, lovebros and 84 other users.
11-20-2010, 01:35 PM #11
_xl2eVo_
Wish I'd been active b4..
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
all of them ?
pfff.. i hate megaupload..
but the uploader on mediafire won't work :s
it says i need to sync it, which i do.. still same error though.. :s

oo I just tried again and now the NDU and verruckt is the only one that isnt working, shi no numa and der riese are :y:

EDIT:: ALL DOWNLOADS NOW WORKING THANKS
Last edited by _xl2eVo_ ; 11-20-2010 at 01:59 PM.
11-20-2010, 01:59 PM #12
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by xl2eVoLuTioNz
oo I just tried again and now the NDU and verruckt is the only one that isnt working, shi no numa and der riese are :y:

that's a .rar archive with patch.ff (NDU & ZV) + nazi_zombie_sumpf_patch.ff (SNN)

i can assure you there's no viruses in there..

The following user thanked Karoolus for this useful post:

_xl2eVo_
11-20-2010, 02:05 PM #13
JBooFY
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Hey are these PS3 or Xbox360 also could you give a brief description of how to set these up as im new to this thanks Happy
11-20-2010, 02:44 PM #14
saudi--fantom
Do a barrel roll!
what the hell are you talking about ??

loooooooool wtf! is he saying :wtf:
11-20-2010, 03:23 PM #15
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by jamesadam View Post
Hey are these PS3 or Xbox360 also could you give a brief description of how to set these up as im new to this thanks Happy

ps3

use a jailbreak & ftp them to the folder on your ps3 hdd..

w8t4it
11-20-2010, 10:10 PM #16
w8t4it
Are you high?
Mediafire must be on the fritz cuz the downloads are not working atm....:wtf:

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

WOW thanks for this! This is just what I wanted BUT fricken megaupload is not allowing the first link to process.... If you can put it on mediafire that would probably fix it....???? Thanks
11-21-2010, 02:40 AM #17
w8t4it
Are you high?

You must login or register to view this content. (1 file)

soooo Everything works cept the Verruckt part. I copied/pasted the patch and renamed it to "nazi_zombie_asylum_patch" and then placed it in the english folder on mappack1..... What did i do wrong? Sorry if its obvious but I thought i was getting your 1 file comment meaning use that one file for both NDU and Verruckt but should rename it.... I hate to ask more from you but you are the TEACHER and i be a lowly student.... Please help my man?! Thanks:embarrassed::derp:
11-21-2010, 03:37 AM #18
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by w8t4it View Post
soooo Everything works cept the Verruckt part. I copied/pasted the patch and renamed it to "nazi_zombie_asylum_patch" and then placed it in the english folder on mappack1..... What did i do wrong? Sorry if its obvious but I thought i was getting your 1 file comment meaning use that one file for both NDU and Verruckt but should rename it.... I hate to ask more from you but you are the TEACHER and i be a lowly student.... Please help my man?! Thanks:embarrassed::derp:

dude, if i say it's one patch for 2 maps, why don't you just FTP it to the folder where patch.ff is & start the game..
no need to replace nazi_zombie_asylum_patch.ff cause it doesn't do anything..

the 1 file (patch.ff) contains the mods for both Nacht Der Untoten & Zombie Verruckt

w8t4it
11-21-2010, 02:15 PM #19
w8t4it
Are you high?
dude, if i say it's one patch for 2 maps, why don't you just FTP it to the folder where patch.ff is & start the game..
no need to replace nazi_zombie_asylum_patch.ff cause it doesn't do anything..

the 1 file (patch.ff) contains the mods for both Nacht Der Untoten & Zombie Verruckt

Thanks. Wow I guess I just thought it had to be more complicated than that......:mad::O

FYI the only rep I have ever given is to you. I have a lot of respect for you especially now that you could have murdered me with your last reply. Good Guy + Great Coder = Untouchable

The following user thanked w8t4it for this useful post:

Karoolus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo