06-13-2012, 12:37 PM #1
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

this is my private patch i hope you like it
this patch has everything in the last vid
iv fixed the player menu and added some new stuff to the patch

there no bugs that i know of atm please report any and ill fix them

yes there is a ban system in the patch please don't abuse it as it is very hard to remove once you ban a player from the patch they no longer have access to join the patch or anyone hosting the patch

to open the menu you need to crouch and push R2

here are some other vids if you didnt like mine stare
vid by seb5594
You must login or register to view this content.
vid by Haxxings

download this patch here
thanks to

COD5-MAN-
nay1995
IVI40A3Fusionz for menu base
xyardsalex
ozzymask
iprofamily
j & b
x Elite MoDz x
x_DaftVader_x
IELIITEMODZX

new version soon when i decide to to finish it
Last edited by forflah123 ; 02-17-2013 at 05:34 PM. Reason: updated to fix typo

The following 30 users say thank you to forflah123 for this useful post:

AgentSexyPig, Baby-panama, ForgivenxModz, Harry, I-LOVE-Coockies, iiToYz, itzHaZed, IVI40A3Fusionz, IVisionsI, zL_j8hnb, jaaaasonx, jack4au, Kearney158, KM-_1337, L3thaL-, LightModz, Loxy, morgan8088, Jango, Pseudo_Soldier, R35URR3KTii0N, Raul Villaman, Simple-_-Modz, Special-Modding, TOM DAINTY, x Elite MoDz x, xKtF
06-14-2012, 11:20 AM #20
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by x
Dont Be Stupid, I Didnt Mean Anything By It I Just Meant It Could Be Done, It Doesn't Affect Your Patch At All Its A Great Patch No Doubt About It, Oh And I Love The Intro BTW :p But In My Opinion Hide And Seek Is Just A Rubbish Game Mode On W@W Thats All

i ment fin as in yer sure ill make it not fine as in bad

The following user thanked forflah123 for this useful post:

Special-Modding
06-14-2012, 11:50 AM #21
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by forflah123 View Post
i ment fin as in yer sure ill make it not fine as in bad

Ohh Ok Dude Smile
06-14-2012, 01:35 PM #22

this is a full release for my private patch i hope you like it

yes there is a ban system in the patch please don't abuse it as it is very hard to remove once you ban a player from the patch they no longer have access to join the patch or anyone hosting the patch

download this patch here
thanks to

COD5-MAN-
nay1995
xyardsalex
ozzymask
iprofamily
j & b
connor
x_DaftVader_x
IELIITEMODZX

nice patch mate Winky Winky
06-14-2012, 09:12 PM #23
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by j8hnb View Post
nice patch mate Winky Winky

thx iv worked hard on this so im glad you like it

The following user thanked forflah123 for this useful post:

zL_j8hnb
06-14-2012, 09:56 PM #24
my suggestion would be you changing the quality of the vid you are watching in if you are watching in 720 change it to 360 or 220p that will let you watch it faster if you have slower internet

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

what would you suggest then because this is the most up to date patch out atm for world at war there not nothing that this patch don't have

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

i don't know what you are on about because the patch works on all maps and only freezes when you use the gersh device when there are more than 15 in the game but you only get that many if you are playing ground war which is the game you cant play because iv edited the twar gsc but if that the game mode you want to play ill put it back in

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

the hide and seek will never work like it does on mw2 on world at war because w@w only has 380 stings and if you go over that the game overflow but if you add Amanda overflow fix it will still lag out because that only give you a another 200 stings but mw2 use over 1500 stings which is why you ever lag out on mw2 but and is why you can have all the game mods and do harts you like and hide and seek uses a lot of stings so you wont ever be able to have hide and seek on world at war like you can on mw2 unless you use all the stings for world at war and make a patch that is only hide and seek
i have 30mbs download and your just a dumb prick tbh 18min videos no matter how fast your internet will only buffer as fast as youtube allows it to :dumb:
06-15-2012, 09:50 AM #25
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Siga View Post
i have 30mbs download and your just a dumb prick tbh 18min videos no matter how fast your internet will only buffer as fast as youtube allows it to :dumb:

i take it you haven't tried it yet then lol you can load a vid faster if it in lower quality but if you want ill make a new one around 10 min how that sound
06-15-2012, 04:11 PM #26
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Fogty70 View Post
Yey I can finally thank people for their work. Always felt like a nasty leecher. Still am I suppose just less nasty! Anyway great patch.

.........................thx
06-16-2012, 12:50 PM #27
LightModz
League Champion

this is a full release for my private patch i hope you like it

to open the menu you need to crouch and push R2

download this patch here
thanks to

COD5-MAN-
nay1995
xyardsalex
ozzymask
iprofamily
j & b
connor
x_DaftVader_x
IELIITEMODZX

survival dosnt work? it says go prone for shop but nothing happens? also if u could, add hawkins zombies? its in nays green patch Smile
06-16-2012, 01:00 PM #28
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by LightModz View Post
survival dosnt work? it says go prone for shop but nothing happens? also if u could, add hawkins zombies? its in nays green patch Smile

yr ill fix the survival menu but for hawking zombies you have no idea how much nay like self threads there everywhere it like trying to find a needle in a hay stack

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo