12-26-2012, 09:21 PM #1
Correy
I'm the Original
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,

Today i bring to you the very first Call of Duty 5 Game Save Editor.

This program is ONLY for Windows Vista+ and windows only.
If you are on another platform just scroll down to the FAQ, it can still be done!

About the Application:
The application allows you to open, view and edit COD5 Game Saves, this is for CFG coding and can be modded by using a USB stick/ drive.

The application was coded and created by myself,
If you download this application i am not responsible for your actions and also please do not remove or edit any files within the application folders, this may cause the tool to dis-function

You must login or register to view this content.

Previous Updates:

• Decrypts and Encrypts GPAD0 Files
  • Patches SFO Files
  • Updates Gamer ID into SFO Files
  • Improved GUI
  • Fixed SFO Patching
  • Import and Export Code Snippets
  • All Bugs Fixed
  • Fixed Update Gamer ID

Whats new in Version 3.0.3.2:

• Improved GUI
  • Back Up Saves
  • Recoded Most Functions
  • Works for ALL Game Versions

How to Use the Tool:

• Copy COD5 Game Save from PS3 to PC
  • Start Up Application and Open Game Saves
  • Edit Game Saves as you wish
  • Save All Files
  • Copy back onto PS3 and you should be good to go

FAQ:
Q: Program says it can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing
A: Google it, then download it- You must login or register to view this content.

Q: Does it work for MAC/ XP or Linux users?
A: Not at the moment, although i have requested help to port it to other platforms, however you can follow You must login or register to view this content. tutorial

Q: When i open it the tool stops responding
A: Make sure you Extract it from Winrar first

Virus Scan:

https://www.virustotal.com/file/905****aa68d4c16f837d0c37469daf8392dbfcb7a43a52a94aeb25728051f73/analysis/1356556412/

If you can develop applications using Visual Studio using MAC/Linux or Windows XP please Personal Message me.

You must login or register to view this content.

Don't be a leach by just be downloading and leaving, leave me a thanks or reply for the effort i put into this

if you have any problems or experience any bugs then feel free to contact me on skype, contact me on NextGenCorrey or Private Message me at anytime, i will get back to you

Thanks for Downloading
Last edited by Correy ; 07-20-2014 at 08:52 PM.

The following 91 users say thank you to Correy for this useful post:

_KraZed_, -CTAmbush-, -FlameK-, -JM-, Adamâ„¢, APOCALYP, BHLxEvilControl, BishAreForFags, bluedrib, cathacks, Creepz, CrimsonEcho, Dark Nero, DazedMods, DMDGraaff010, DSM1234, julian_1234, F l e x, Artsy, Feraligatr92, FrenchParadiise, Frosty, gabricric94x, Gian_, goldwing, GUNNA44, Gus Fring, Guzman, Hack-Tivision, Hacks 'n' Mods, Harry, have fun, homeedog, Callumeleyy, iMiiKeYx, iOdysseus, iPROFamily, IVI40A3Fusionz, jmk1967, Jordan, Jeremy, Karoolus, Kieron, king___FAICON, TheMightyMoJo, Kush Friendly, JustinDT, laser12345, LBJ6 is Clutch, markthekilla3, Millz, Nateowl, network10, Lopez., Oliver1556, Vince, Jango, pawel9711, philipeininger, PlaytheGame, primetime43, Rebuged, RichModder, SC58, Shelbinheimer, SHoRtY__15, Sirprizer, SkullMods, SniperScope, SubTheKy3s, th3gersi, TheCodKittenz, trunk208, Uk_ViiPeR, Vziio, WeedEnthusiast, Willy Hood, xByNovaa, xGunz, xhevanlyx, xXseverinXx, zDaModz, zecaben, zGriz, Zuraa
10-05-2014, 05:28 PM #182
Artsy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by DarkElite9613 View Post
downloaded the save editor , extracted it using winrar and computer wont allow it to open as its not a "valid win32 application" ?? what does this mean / anyone help please ??
my first attempt at modding Cod 5 so no hate please GobbleNinja

are you on the latest firmware or OS? (windows, or mac)
10-08-2014, 04:50 PM #183
this is dumb theres no download link!!!
10-10-2014, 03:05 AM #184
Whats the virus scan code for? I'm confused
10-14-2014, 07:41 AM #185
Default Avatar
dfries
Thank you for all the work putting this up
10-14-2014, 07:05 PM #186
Thanks ...
11-01-2014, 01:33 PM #187
awesome just gonna go test this out thanks bud
02-10-2015, 09:00 PM #188
Thanks Correy!! XD, wish there was a way do USB Modding for MW2 like World at War without some1 activating CFG for us.
02-13-2015, 03:33 AM #189
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by xXDe4dLyV1PeRXx View Post
Thanks Correy!! XD, wish there was a way do USB Modding for MW2 like World at War without some1 activating CFG for us.

Their is its just not public because MW2 was such a great game and that would kill it officially
02-15-2015, 04:44 PM #190
Originally posted by xXDe4dLyV1PeRXx View Post

I could see that then, but they should keep it unofficial then or private cause as u said it would kill it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo