01-04-2013, 03:06 PM #1
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Wasup Guys, HnM Here :P

Today Im releasing My WaW cfg Mod Menu For Ps3 NO JB as many of you know xD
This menu is only small as there isn't much that is useful for zombies but oh well, its a nice menu to use <3
[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]

Video Thanks to AnsityHSad Awesome WILL BE WORKING ONCE AnsityHD is back from hospital

May be updated soon <3

I've added some MP infections so you can host Binds etc on WAW

Put this code in GPAD0_SP for it to work on zombies:
    exec "../../../dev_usb000/Zombie.cfg"

Put the same code in GPAD0_MP for it to work on multiplayer

FIXED THE MENU, SHOULD BE NO PROBS NOW !!
You must login or register to view this content.

Credit to:
Correy for the tool !!
Im unsure on others so please let me know who to add
Last edited by Hacks 'n' Mods ; 01-05-2013 at 12:12 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Hacks 'n' Mods for this useful post:

Crashradio98-, DazedMods, EroticFishCake, Evil_Hackz, gAzerX, Media907, MrBlueMods, RichModder, Specter

The following 4 users groaned at Hacks 'n' Mods for this awful post:

Creepzoid 0___0, forflah123, Komet웃, network10
01-04-2013, 03:19 PM #2
jimmymc12
Who’s Jim Erased?
so basicly to use this you have to get your own files off your ps3 and put that code in the grado sp or mp ?

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Originally posted by Hacks
Hey Wasup Guys, HnM Here :P

Today Im releasing My WaW cfg Mod Menu For Ps3 NO JB as many of you know xD
This menu is only small as there isn't much that is useful for zombies but oh well, its a nice menu to use <3
[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]

Video Thanks to AnsityHSad Awesome

May be updated soon <3

I've added some MP infections so you can host Binds etc on WAW

Put this code in GPAD0_SP for it to work on zombies:
    exec "../../../dev_usb000/Zombie.cfg"

Put the same code in GPAD0_MP for it to work on multiplayer

Da Link <3:
You must login or register to view this content.

and if it is what you do how you gonna do that because you need to decrypt them and as unfrotunate as it my computer does not allow this to work ? not sure if its windows or what but it just doesnt work so can you upload a file of grado sp and mp with this code in them then we can just replace them with ours Smile if you need uk code as am unaware where your from ill send you mine Smile
01-04-2013, 03:42 PM #3
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by jimmymc12 View Post
so basicly to use this you have to get your own files off your ps3 and put that code in the grado sp or mp ?

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

and if it is what you do how you gonna do that because you need to decrypt them and as unfrotunate as it my computer does not allow this to work ? not sure if its windows or what but it just doesnt work so can you upload a file of grado sp and mp with this code in them then we can just replace them with ours Smile if you need uk code as am unaware where your from ill send you mine Smile

Please check this forum, Correy has released his COD5 save data editor so you can add the codes in
01-04-2013, 03:46 PM #4
jimmymc12
Who’s Jim Erased?
Please check this forum, Correy has released his COD5 save data editor so you can add the codes in

that also dont work on my computer it says a dont have a certain thing or dll or something not sure why but :/
01-04-2013, 03:47 PM #5
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!
that also dont work on my computer it says a dont have a certain thing or dll or something not sure why but :/

You may have to download the .dll it requests?
01-04-2013, 03:49 PM #6
jimmymc12
Who’s Jim Erased?
You may have to download the .dll it requests?

again another problem i did that and does mot work :/ so can yu not upload 2 files with the code in it ? at some point today ?
01-04-2013, 03:52 PM #7
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!
again another problem i did that and does mot work :/ so can yu not upload 2 files with the code in it ? at some point today ?

Correy insisted that we do not give out / release the save data files <3 I guess its to stop leechers, im not implementing anything there xD
01-04-2013, 03:55 PM #8
jimmymc12
Who’s Jim Erased?
Correy insisted that we do not give out / release the save data files <3 I guess its to stop leechers, im not implementing anything there xD

oh ok i get what yu mean in all that like ( i dont think you calling me a leecher :P ) but just that is there any other way i can get the files because the stupid fucking thing wont work for me ?
01-04-2013, 03:58 PM #9
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!
oh ok i get what yu mean in all that like ( i dont think you calling me a leecher :P ) but just that is there any other way i can get the files because the stupid fucking thing wont work for me ?

add my skype alex-goml, i'll talk to you there, just easier
01-04-2013, 04:09 PM #10
Nice work bro xD

The following user thanked KraljHD for this useful post:

Hacks 'n' Mods

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo