02-14-2013, 03:43 PM #1
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the v3.5 version of my mod menu. It is for zombies and its called Blue Ice v3.5.
It requires no jailbreak or bypass to use it, only a USB.

Put this into you GPAD0_SP:

exec "../../../dev_usb000/Zombies.cfg"

How to set up:

1.Put your CoSad AwesomeWaW game save from your PS3 onto your USB.
2.Use Correys CoD5 Tool and open your savegame. - You must login or register to view this content.
3.Open up GRAD0_SP, enable editing and delete all of it and put the code above in.
4.Put Zombies.cfg into the root of your USB, NOT INTO A FOLDER.
5.Plug your USB into the furthest to the right of your ps3, and copy the WaW gamesave from it to your ps3 system.
6.Load up WaW.
7.Start Nazi zombies and have fun!

Mod Menu Controls:

Press SELECT to activate it and then UP to open the menu.
UP and DOWN on the dpad to scroll
X to select an option
O to exit the menu

Update Log:

v3.5 - Added a option for Force Host, Unlimited Sprint, Wall Hack and Invisible Gun. Removed some 'On/Off' text.

v3 - Removed all of the lines "---" from every menu/sub menu. When you press O it dosnt exit the menu if your in a sub menu, it goes to the previous menu. Added more text to the welcome message!COULD NOT ADD A ARCADE MENU AS IT DID NOT WORK.

v2.5 - Fixed Water vision toggle and made the whole menu look neater. And added a FPS option in the Host Menu. FPS CANNOT BE TURNED OFF UNLESS YOU QUIT W@W!

v2 - Added some color to the your Score in the bottom right corner, added bullet tracers and added a Teleport Menu with 4 Sub Menu's for each map.(Natch der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese)

v1.5 - Added 2 more sub menu's; Kick Menu and Game Menu. You can kick players you dont want in your game and set some game settings.

v1 - This mod menu comes with 7 sub menus; Host Menu, Lobby Menu, Weapons Menu, Death Card Menu, Perk Menu, Visions Menu and Infection Menu.

DOWNLOADS:

V3.5 : You must login or register to view this content.

Please leave a like or a thanks for the time i put into this Smile

Credits:

Correy for his CoD5 Tool
¹²³WEE_FITZYBOY for the DVAR list
Me, for creating the menu!

Got any idea's for me to add to the next version? Comment below or PM me Smile!

YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO EDIT THIS MOD MENU.
Last edited by xByNovaa ; 05-09-2013 at 01:52 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to xByNovaa for this useful post:

CristinaRawr, IG88z, jim16127, Kush Friendly, MrBlueMods, oddman1, OG VeNoM, th3gersi, TheInvincebleG, xZrH_, zxvalleymodz

The following user groaned xByNovaa for this awful post:

Dhaax.
02-14-2013, 03:49 PM #2
Originally posted by xByNovaa View Post
This is the v3.5 version of my mod menu. It is for zombies and its called Blue Ice v3.5.

How to set up:

2.Use Correys CoD5 Tool and open your savegame. - You must login or register to view this content.
3.Open up GRAD0_SP, enable editing and delete all of it and put the code above in.
5.Plug your USB into the furthest to the right of your ps3, and copy the WaW gamesave from it to your ps3 system.
6.Load up WaW.

Mod Menu Controls:

X to select an option
O to exit the menu

Update Log:

v3.5 - Added a option for Force Host, Unlimited Sprint, Wall Hack and Invisible Gun. Removed some 'On/Off' text.

v3 - Removed all of the lines "---" from every menu/sub menu. When you press O it dosnt exit the menu if your in a sub menu, it goes to the previous menu. Added more text to the welcome message!COULD NOT ADD A ARCADE MENU AS IT DID NOT WORK.

v2.5 - Fixed Water vision toggle and made the whole menu look neater. And added a FPS option in the Host Menu. FPS CANNOT BE TURNED OFF UNLESS YOU QUIT W@W!

v2 - Added some color to the your Score in the bottom right corner, added bullet tracers and added a Teleport Menu with 4 Sub Menu's for each map.(Natch der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese)

v1.5 - Added 2 more sub menu's; Kick Menu and Game Menu. You can kick players you dont want in your game and set some game settings.

v1 - This mod menu comes with 7 sub menus; Host Menu, Lobby Menu, Weapons Menu, Death Card Menu, Perk Menu, Visions Menu and Infection Menu.

DOWNLOADS:

V1 : You must login or register to view this content.

V1.5 : You must login or register to view this content.

V2 : You must login or register to view this content.

V2.5 : You must login or register to view this content.

V3 : You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:

Correy for his CoD5 Tool

Why don't you just update the V3 thread instead of re-releasing, it just clutters up the section.

The following 2 users say thank you to Alex-George-HnM for this useful post:

Creepzoid 0___0, Evil_Hackz
02-14-2013, 04:25 PM #3
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
Originally posted by HnM View Post
Why don't you just update the V3 thread instead of re-releasing, it just clutters up the section.

2 Threads dosnt clutter up a forum...
02-14-2013, 04:37 PM #4
2 Threads dosnt clutter up a forum...

I was just giving you a suggestion, every update you make a new thread, it would save you abit of time just to update a single thread :P

The following 3 users say thank you to Alex-George-HnM for this useful post:

Creepzoid 0___0, iℜoCz, Right
02-14-2013, 09:23 PM #5
is there a space after exec or not as i tried both ways and no joy what am i doing wrong? does it matter if bles/blus
02-14-2013, 09:53 PM #6
TheInvincebleG
Do a barrel roll!
great

The following user thanked TheInvincebleG for this useful post:

Womanizer
02-14-2013, 10:50 PM #7
Best zombie menu, and will be for a long time Smile
02-14-2013, 10:51 PM #8
CrimsonEcho
Space Ninja
This is the v3.5 version of my mod menu. It is for zombies and its called Blue Ice v3.5.

How to set up:

6.Load up WaW.

Mod Menu Controls:

X to select an option
O to exit the menu

Update Log:

DOWNLOADS:

V1 : You must login or register to view this content.

V1.5 : You must login or register to view this content.

V2 : You must login or register to view this content.

V2.5 : You must login or register to view this content.

V3 : You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:

Correy for his CoD5 Tool

You must login or register to view this content.

You don't need CFG infection... lolz 00:45
Well cuz yolo right?
02-14-2013, 11:47 PM #9
People that getting binds, do they go splitscreen or solo mode?
02-15-2013, 01:09 AM #10
iℜoCz
Do a barrel roll!
:y: XD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo