whitestorm1000
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Controls:

UP on DPASad Awesome Open Menu
Down on DPASad Awesome God mode toggle
L2: No Clip toggle

Features:

• Main Menu, Lobby Menu, Fun Menu, Vision Menu, Clan Tag Menu, Kick Menu, Infections Menu, Killstreak Menu
  • 11th, 10th, 9th, no prestige, derank and bind infections (My bind infections only seem to work in private match for others - if someone could help me with that, I'd be grateful)
  • Give: recon plane, artillery, dogs, AC-130, Nuke and all weapons
  • Slow motion, mega knockback, third person toggle, Perk / tank mods bundle, Speed / gravity toggle bundle, unlimited ammo / uav
  • Visions: Chrome, tabun gas, colour correction, default, water and flame
  • Xp lobby activation, Unlimited time, end and restart match, bullet tracers

Host migration tips:

You need to be host for most of these to work - Force host is included (it does not require activation, however) - so you'll always be put in a lobby by yourself (you also won't be able to join invites). HOWEVER, you need to watch out for host migration in the lobby. It will ALWAYS say "migrating host" but it doesn't always actually do it. The way to tell is if it moves your name around in the lobby. So if you're at the top of the lobby, and you notice your name moves to 2nd place (for example, could be 3rd, 4th, 5th etc.) then the host has migrated away from you; therefore you need to back out and try again.[/COLOR]

Installation:

As normal, place the following code into GRAD0_MP: (using this: You must login or register to view this content.)

exec "../../../dev_usb000/mpMenu.cfg"

And place the CFG on the root of your memory stick - Download link:

You must login or register to view this content.

Have fun hosting this for the endless supply of CoD 5 noobs and feel free to edit the cfg file Winky Winky

Credits:

• AC-130 and Nuke codes - Creziiino You must login or register to view this content.

Questions? Add me on Skype: whitestorm1000
Last edited by whitestorm1000 ; 02-23-2013 at 04:27 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to whitestorm1000 for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, codmadz332
02-23-2013, 12:04 PM #2
I'll try it out as soon as I get on my ps3 can't wait !!!
02-23-2013, 01:55 PM #3
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by whitestorm1000 View Post

Was in two minds whether to post this thread - it seems every man and his dog are posting their CFG's...

Controls:

UP on DPASad Awesome Open Menu
Down on DPASad Awesome God mode toggle
L2: No Clip toggle

Features:

• Main Menu, Lobby Menu, Fun Menu, Vision Menu, Clan Tag Menu, Kick Menu, Infections Menu, Killstreak Menu
  • 11th, 10th, 9th, no prestige, derank and bind infections (My bind infections only seem to work in private match for others - if someone could help me with that, I'd be grateful)
  • Give: recon plane, artillery, dogs, AC-130, Nuke and all weapons
  • Slow motion, mega knockback, third person toggle, Perk / tank mods bundle, Speed / gravity toggle bundle, unlimited ammo / uav
  • Visions: Chrome, tabun gas, colour correction, default, water and flame
  • Xp lobby activation, Unlimited time, end and restart match, bullet tracers

Host migration tips:

You need to be host for most of these to work - Force host is included (it does not require activation, however) - so you'll always be put in a lobby by yourself (you also won't be able to join invites). HOWEVER, you need to watch out for host migration in the lobby. It will ALWAYS say "migrating host" but it doesn't always actually do it. The way to tell is if it moves your name around in the lobby. So if you're at the top of the lobby, and you notice your name moves to 2nd place (for example, could be 3rd, 4th, 5th etc.) then the host has migrated away from you; therefore you need to back out and try again.[/COLOR]

Installation:

As normal, place the following code into GRAD0_MP: (using this: You must login or register to view this content.)

exec "../../../dev_usb000/mpMenu.cfg"

And place the CFG on the root of your memory stick - Download link:

You must login or register to view this content.

Have fun hosting this for the endless supply of CoD 5 noobs and feel free to edit the cfg file Winky Winky

Credits:

• AC-130 and Nuke codes - not sure who originally created them so feel free to claim them.

Questions? Add me on Skype: whitestorm1000

this menu looks pretty nice :y: well done.

The following user thanked *xActionMods* for this useful post:

whitestorm1000
02-23-2013, 02:05 PM #4
whitestorm1000
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xActionMods
this menu looks pretty nice :y: well done.

Thanks bud Happy
02-23-2013, 02:15 PM #5
I have created AC130 and Nuke , look my menu : CreZino v1 .
02-23-2013, 03:26 PM #6
whitestorm1000
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by CreZiiino View Post
I have created AC130 and Nuke , look my menu : CreZino v1 .

Thanks, I updated post Smile
02-23-2013, 04:34 PM #7
its realy awsome Smile can u plzzz put noclip in the next update put it in the menu and when ur no host plzzz
Last edited by wtf is this ??? ; 02-23-2013 at 05:54 PM.
02-23-2013, 05:54 PM #8
PrimeCreated
Climbing up the ladder
gonna try this later !
thanks man
02-23-2013, 05:59 PM #9
whitestorm1000
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by wtf
its realy awsome Smile can u plzzz put noclip in the next update put it in the menu and when ur no host plzzz

Noclip with L2 Smile
02-23-2013, 06:06 PM #10
Thx Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo