03-01-2013, 02:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey i recently had a working world at war patch on 1.07
but i got bored of it and i switched patches, i did the normal black box patch_mp.ff file transfer, changed non of the other files, and i went back and re-downloaded the original 1.07 patches, it worked fine on my 3.55 but after data transferring (so i could play online) it wouldn't let me play online, kept giving me an error "Trying to set index 0 (which is a byte value) to an invalid value 31530." solo zombies work, online zombies work, the campaign works but split screen and multiplayer don't, please help me fix this, its becoming a pain in the a$$
08-12-2013, 08:59 PM #2
Originally posted by alecwashere View Post
Hey i recently had a working world at war patch on 1.07
but i got bored of it and i switched patches, i did the normal black box patch_mp.ff file transfer, changed non of the other files, and i went back and re-downloaded the original 1.07 patches, it worked fine on my 3.55 but after data transferring (so i could play online) it wouldn't let me play online, kept giving me an error "Trying to set index 0 (which is a byte value) to an invalid value 31530." solo zombies work, online zombies work, the campaign works but split screen and multiplayer don't, please help me fix this, its becoming a pain in the a$$

I'm having same problem :(
08-17-2013, 01:55 AM #3
Originally posted by alecwashere View Post
Hey i recently had a working world at war patch on 1.07

Its the FF Viewer your using
08-17-2013, 01:55 AM #4
Originally posted by JustCallMeANoob View Post
I'm having same problem :(

Its your FF Viewer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo