03-15-2013, 05:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a 3.55 ps3 and 4.31 ps3.. can someone tell me how to host
03-15-2013, 06:43 PM #2
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
Originally posted by michaelholman View Post
I have a 3.55 ps3 and 4.31 ps3.. can someone tell me how to host

On your 3.55 cfw ps3 install BlackB0x package file, then go on waw and install the update then quit game go game data to check. Then make sure you have an internet connection so you can see your ip address on black b0x. install filezilla on your pc, open the program, enter the ip address from Black B0x, leave username blank password blank and port21. You should see loads of files go to dev_hdd0 then game then your waw Region code. go usrdir then drag your modded patch from your desktop to the list of files, Then it should come up with there's a file already there just click ok to overwrite it. you can now exit the ftp server on your ps3. Start waw up and go split screen and start a match, If there's noo mod menu you have done it wrong just try again, if it's worked now you can quit the game and data transfer. Make sure you have your two ps3 connected by and Ethernet cable, there's tutorials on youtube. Go to system settings scroll down to data transfer utility. Then click the first option, if there's a pop up saying you can't sync trophies just click no. It should come up with a picture with two ps3s with Ethernet cables, don't click anything now, go to your 4.31 ps3 and go to data transfer utility and hover above the second option now press the "x" button on both controllers and wait. Now there should be a pop up saying to format your ps3 click yes, then wait the the data transfer operation to finish. One it has finished recover your online account then go on waw and go online then private match. Then you should have it online.
Hope i helped
-NathlaHD
Last edited by Nath ; 03-15-2013 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Forgot it was WAW
01-19-2014, 07:58 PM #3
Originally posted by Nath View Post
On your 3.55 cfw ps3 install BlackB0x package file, then go on waw and install the update then quit game go game data to check. Then make sure you have an internet connection so you can see your ip address on black b0x. install filezilla on your pc, open the program, enter the ip address from Black B0x, leave username blank password blank and port21. You should see loads of files go to dev_hdd0 then game then your waw Region code. go usrdir then drag your modded patch from your desktop to the list of files, Then it should come up with there's a file already there just click ok to overwrite it. you can now exit the ftp server on your ps3. Start waw up and go split screen and start a match, If there's noo mod menu you have done it wrong just try again, if it's worked now you can quit the game and data transfer. Make sure you have your two ps3 connected by and Ethernet cable, there's tutorials on youtube. Go to system settings scroll down to data transfer utility. Then click the first option, if there's a pop up saying you can't sync trophies just click no. It should come up with a picture with two ps3s with Ethernet cables, don't click anything now, go to your 4.31 ps3 and go to data transfer utility and hover above the second option now press the "x" button on both controllers and wait. Now there should be a pop up saying to format your ps3 click yes, then wait the the data transfer operation to finish. One it has finished recover your online account then go on waw and go online then private match. Then you should have it online.
Hope i helped
-NathlaHD

You think we can data transfer to a supet slim ps3
01-19-2014, 07:59 PM #4
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
Originally posted by jamalwarren15 View Post
You think we can data transfer to a supet slim ps3

No clue
01-20-2014, 01:59 AM #5
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by michaelholman View Post
I have a 3.55 ps3 and 4.31 ps3.. can someone tell me how to host

Update to a different CFW, Rogero 4.50, Rebug 4.46 REX Anything like that, then use something to get online either SEN Enabler 4.53 or whatever else there is not too sure. Google these they are easy to find.

Make sure to update W@W either with a PKG or enabling internet and running the game

Then use either blackbox, multiman, rebug toolbox... etc to connect to ftp. Make sure you have internet connection - connected on the ps3. Then find the IP the ps3 shows up. use filezilla to then connect to the PS3. Just put in the host box the ip, leave the rest blank then go to dev_hdd0/game/BLES00354/USDIR/ENGLISH/ i think thats the dir. Then move the patch. most simple way i could put it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo