04-10-2013, 07:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, im releasing version 3 of my multiplayer menu, i have tried to make this different from other menu's and hopefully i have done that, so i hope you guys enjoy.

I will be releasing updates on this thread so do make sure to come back :P

Big Thanks To sk8erlewisss for fixing the bugs

Video:

Thanks To Overbank For The Video

Put this in your GPAD0_MP so it works

exec "../../../dev_usb000/SilentAssassinV3.cfg"

Download Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use:
1.Load up WAW and start single player(skip this if you have a save already)
2.Copy your save onto a USB stick
3.Open up the save with correy's save editor which can find in this section
4.Replace the GPAD0_MP code with the code above
5.Save it
6.Place the CFG file from the download link in the ROOT of your USB
7.Put your USB back in the PS3 copy the save and load up WAW(USB needs to be in the right slot, closest to the eject button and don't remove it)
8.Enjoy

Bugs:

None That I Know Of

(If anyone Finds any bugs,quote me)

Controls:
Dpad Up-Open Menu
[]-Select Option
Dpad Up,Dpad Down-Scroll

Credits To:
Correy For Game Save Editor
Sox For Prestige Codes
CreZiiino For Codes
sk8erlewisss For Bug Fix
Overbank For Video
Last edited by Silent Assassin ; 05-16-2013 at 04:01 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Silent Assassin for this useful post:

rj123456, Skull_Bandit
06-05-2013, 02:39 PM #20
hi mate i actually use this myself found it on youtube and works great can you tell me a few things im not sure of,

when i goto give someone a pristege i goto it in the mod then what do i do as they dont get it

also sane goes with if i make the lobbie a xp lobbie it dosent stick. how do i get it to stick

and finally is their a way i can give freinds the infections

thanks
06-05-2013, 03:55 PM #21
Originally posted by DuffyLaad View Post
hi mate i actually use this myself found it on youtube and works great can you tell me a few things im not sure of,

when i goto give someone a pristege i goto it in the mod then what do i do as they dont get it

also sane goes with if i make the lobbie a xp lobbie it dosent stick. how do i get it to stick

and finally is their a way i can give freinds the infections

thanks

Ok the prestige menu only works for you and to give friend infections go into the all player infection where you can infect your friends with many different mods, with the xp lobby i believe you have to stay in the lobby until the end in order for it to stick.

Hope this helps
06-05-2013, 06:40 PM #22
Originally posted by Silent
Ok the prestige menu only works for you and to give friend infections go into the all player infection where you can infect your friends with many different mods, with the xp lobby i believe you have to stay in the lobby until the end in order for it to stick.

Hope this helps

ahh i see i thought the prestige hack was for everyone. and to infect my freinds how do i do that? in an onlime game or private and what game mode? also after i have went in and gave them what they need do they need to do anything in order to use them. i think i tryed the xp lobbie when i was online it restarted the game and their was no time lol
06-05-2013, 07:23 PM #23
Originally posted by conbhoy369 View Post
I seem to be having a problem trying to use this menu online. There seems to be no problem with the menu, it works perfectly fine. However when I search for a game online it takes up to 30 minutes, still with no luck finding a game. I know there aren't many players playing it but I tried searching for matches with the menu off and the USB out of the playstation, I've tried both with your V3 menu and the save Lewis sorted out as well. Any ideas? Thanks for any help in advance, it's appreciated.

Try deleting the game data than re-download the 1.07 update and re-mod your save and it should work.
06-05-2013, 08:05 PM #24
Originally posted by conbhoy369 View Post
I seem to be having a problem trying to use this menu online. There seems to be no problem with the menu, it works perfectly fine. However when I search for a game online it takes up to 30 minutes, still with no luck finding a game. I know there aren't many players playing it but I tried searching for matches with the menu off and the USB out of the playstation, I've tried both with your V3 menu and the save Lewis sorted out as well. Any ideas? Thanks for any help in advance, it's appreciated.

i actually had the same problem here and its notion to do with updates or that, what you need to do is open the ports on the router so it makes the NAT Type open instead or strict etc

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

ahh i see i thought the prestige hack was for everyone. and to infect my freinds how do i do that? in an onlime game or private and what game mode? also after i have went in and gave them what they need do they need to do anything in order to use them. i think i tryed the xp lobbie when i was online it restarted the game and their was no time lol

yea just tryed the xp lobbie it restarted the game in free for all they all got to level 65 but their was no time so i went into the menu and went to end game and it didnt save their level 65
06-05-2013, 08:18 PM #25
i actually had the same problem here and its notion to do with updates or that, what you need to do is open the ports on the router so it makes the NAT Type open instead or strict etc

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

yea just tryed the xp lobbie it restarted the game in free for all they all got to level 65 but their was no time so i went into the menu and went to end game and it didnt save their level 65

I will sort out so the game does end and the xp should stick

the infections work like this

when your in a game press the infection you want end the game (this will need to be in private match)

and then you should get a checkboard map and tell them to back out to split screen then start the map and the infection will take effect
06-05-2013, 11:24 PM #26
ahh ok mate so give them the infection they want or all, end the game then tell then to goto split screen and start the game and end the game and then they should have them??

yea if you can get that sorted that would be great mate

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by Silent
I will sort out so the game does end and the xp should stick

the infections work like this

when your in a game press the infection you want end the game (this will need to be in private match)

and then you should get a checkboard map and tell them to back out to split screen then start the map and the infection will take effect

also last thing mate when i am giving freinds infections what part of the mod menu do i goto to give them them all?
06-06-2013, 03:53 PM #27
ahh ok mate so give them the infection they want or all, end the game then tell then to goto split screen and start the game and end the game and then they should have them??

yea if you can get that sorted that would be great mate

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

also last thing mate when i am giving freinds infections what part of the mod menu do i goto to give them them all?

go into infections/all player infections

and it should be there

i will try fix the xp lobbies soon but i got exams and shit atm so i won't be able to sort that out yet
06-06-2013, 04:11 PM #28
ahh np mate thanks, yea thats no problem mate

another thing is their any way i can still use the mods but not be forced host as my net is shit and takes ages to find people

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo