04-21-2013, 08:19 PM #1
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU i want release xRaws v5, in this menu me and my friend added more function, Added gamemode Menu, added Binds Menu, Default Shader ecc, I show video of the patch, but video its not my, my friend Hosting this patch i hosting Forflah my edit,

UPDATE AGAIN: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
xRaws For Create Patch <3
BkR_xRapids For GameMode Code Happy
imLiaMxo For Adding Binds Menus

Enjoy -imSnaYxo Happy
Last edited by SnaY ; 05-06-2013 at 07:46 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to SnaY for this useful post:

ISnayI, ITAzMoDz, ItzEmoStyle, libreriaa, lollo1996, Mango_Knife, Ozy, racecarxx, tomevale99, xFlavez, ZeN MoDdErZ, zRaNDoM-_User_-

The following user groaned SnaY for this awful post:

imFearful
04-23-2013, 08:15 AM #11
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
The Patch was editend by LindseyTheDiva -.- NooB Rapidz Adding Code ecc .-. Shut UP

The following 2 users say thank you to SnaY for this useful post:

ITAzMoDz, lollo1996
04-24-2013, 07:33 PM #12
imFearful
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by imSnaYxo View Post
The Patch was editend by LindseyTheDiva -.- NooB Rapidz Adding Code ecc .-. Shut UP

Exactly, so what's the difference between that patch and this patch? Just colors so shut up, this is clearly a fail attempt to leech.
04-24-2013, 07:38 PM #13
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Fearful View Post
Exactly, so what's the difference between that patch and this patch? Just colors so shut up, this is clearly a fail attempt to leech.

relaxe Man/kid we most start somehow so just relax
04-25-2013, 06:25 PM #14
iDarkSparkz
Save Point
Originally posted by iBeaTs View Post
He's not in my clan..

I'm swaximedia, I don't use swaximedia anymore.. i gave it away to friend irl.. Call me fanboy all you want C:
05-02-2013, 05:59 PM #15
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
Here we go again... i made the playground codes so please dont give credit to this minor (BkR_xRapids) just for giving you the codes, thank me for creating them... oKAY? thanks
05-02-2013, 06:31 PM #16
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by x
Here we go again... i made the playground codes so please dont give credit to this minor (BkR_xRapids) just for giving you the codes, thank me for creating them... oKAY? thanks

he just gave credit to him because he ripped the code out of his patch and thought it was his lol :fyea::ha!:
05-02-2013, 07:19 PM #17
xRaW
xI2aW-
oh my lord turns a beauty patch into a ugly patch much love bro
05-02-2013, 09:15 PM #18
imFearful
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by x

The coding was in their shitty patch before you released the actual codes. This is just BkR's craptastic version.
05-02-2013, 09:20 PM #19
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
oh my lord turns a beauty patch into a ugly patch much love bro

tbh yur patch shouldnt even be tampered with in the first place. God knows why people make a think the ugliest designs look "cool" :lol:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo