05-04-2013, 03:40 PM #1
JustinDT
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up guys, this is a remake of the map "Kino Der Toten" for World At War zombies. The download link for the map is in the description if you wanna try it out. I am not the creator.
Here are 2 videos I uploaded of this map:

Last edited by JustinDT ; 05-04-2013 at 03:42 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to JustinDT for this useful post:

FwiskyFIFA, matt0897
05-04-2013, 06:17 PM #2
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by JustinDT View Post
Whats up guys, this is a remake of the map "Kino Der Toten" for World At War zombies. The download link for the map is in the description if you wanna try it out. I am not the creator.

Cool im Gonna Download it!.
05-12-2013, 05:33 AM #3
WhiteGBE
Bounty hunter
Cool!
05-24-2013, 09:10 AM #4
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Whats up guys, this is a remake of the map "Kino Der Toten" for World At War zombies. The download link for the map is in the description if you wanna try it out. I am not the creator.

Excellent work. Next challenge, try and port this to a console, although highly unlikely that is possible.
05-24-2013, 06:01 PM #5
JustinDT
Vault dweller
Originally posted by spudeeelad View Post
Excellent work. Next challenge, try and port this to a console, although highly unlikely that is possible.

Thanks for the comment! And like I say up top, i'm not the map creator i'm just simply playing it and recording it. And yeah i'm pretty sure this is impossible to be converted to console, which sucks.
05-25-2013, 12:11 AM #6
xRaW
xI2aW-
Rather good based on the fact its using everything from W@W to make this look the way it does. Im not too sure why pc map devs always put cod4 guns in there though, i prefer the W@W for zombies. Feels more like W@W :p

Thats my opinion though
06-21-2013, 01:33 PM #7
Default Avatar
Tizaoui

YesYesYesYes:cake:YesYesYesYes

i like that map is not the same in black ops but i like it
keep working
06-23-2013, 02:08 AM #8
jjjjjj
08-09-2013, 09:52 AM #9
Originally posted by justindt View Post
whats up guys, this is a remake of the map "kino der toten" for world at war zombies. The download link for the map is in the description if you wanna try it out. I am not the creator.
Here are 2 videos i uploaded of this map:

i can see the links
08-11-2013, 04:31 PM #10
Things that could make this far better:

- Fog
- Keep the original WaW weapons
- Darken the game brightness

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo