07-13-2013, 01:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); your all retarded bellends so just fuck off
Last edited by imClanxo ; 07-15-2013 at 03:38 PM.

The following user thanked imClanxo for this useful post:

lozfoster

The following 8 users groaned at imClanxo for this awful post:

codybenti, FutureOps, FwiskyFIFA, HosterModz_, RevConcept, Savage_847, SnaY, xIPuertoRican
07-15-2013, 03:34 PM #20
Originally posted by FutureOps View Post
This is shit, next time don't steal my boi's patch! Fucking leechers are annoying, if you wanted to edit it would be fine, but you left nearly exactly the same and thanked everyone BUT NBK. This is why us people HATE releasing patches is because people like you. And P.S, go ahead and leech my shit when it comes out, you will get hated on like a motherfucker from EVERYONE! But either way, we cant do anything about leechers except go on about our day. Its pretty pathetic though. Fuck you sir!

Again You Fucking Retard I Used Some Of His Codings!!!! HOW THE FUCK CAN I PROVE THIS TO YOU RETARDED TWATSSS??
07-15-2013, 03:35 PM #21
Originally posted by xNBKxALLxDAYx View Post
Yes, this is my tree patch, and i see he didn't change a thing, this isn't an edit at all..
It's a plain LEECH

Daft Fucking Twat I Used IVI40A5's Menu Base, And Used Some Of Your Fucking Coding!!!! Not a Leech! I Can Fucking Prove This
07-15-2013, 06:56 PM #22
Still, you used my coding, and gave me no credits once so ever, leech..
07-15-2013, 09:18 PM #23
Beats
Platinum Seller
Originally posted by imClanxo View Post
Daft Fucking Twat I Used IVI40A5's Menu Base, And Used Some Of Your Fucking Coding!!!! Not a Leech! I Can Fucking Prove This

That is NBKs patch , if you look at both vids everything is the same, there no point lying about it

The following 3 users say thank you to Beats for this useful post:

FutureOps, philipeininger, xNBKxALLxDAYx
07-15-2013, 10:18 PM #24
FutureOps
Little One
Again You Fucking Retard I Used Some Of His Codings!!!! HOW THE FUCK CAN I PROVE THIS TO YOU RETARDED TWATSSS??

Fail... Dude each submenu is exactly the same lmfao! You slightly changed the color of the scrollbar. Im not stupid I have been modding for years, if I was you I would have someone remove this thread before you get completely framed as a leecher.
07-15-2013, 10:22 PM #25
FutureOps
Little One
Originally posted by iBeaTs View Post
That is NBKs patch , if you look at both vids everything is the same, there no point lying about it

Lol this is why 10 year olds shouldn't be modding. The least he could of did was give NBK his credits for the original patch Facepalm

The following 3 users say thank you to FutureOps for this useful post:

Beats, philipeininger, xNBKxALLxDAYx
07-16-2013, 03:27 PM #26
Originally posted by FutureOps View Post
Lol this is why 10 year olds shouldn't be modding. The least he could of did was give NBK his credits for the original patch Facepalm

10 Years Old Sure Mate You Retarded Bellend NOBODY Has Heard Of You so fuck right of you lil muppet
07-16-2013, 07:56 PM #27
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
10 Years Old Sure Mate You Retarded Bellend NOBODY Has Heard Of You so fuck right of you lil muppet

lol. Do You Know Who FutureOps is? He is The BO$$ Of Coding He is Based on a Skrillex Monster! lol WTF Am I Talking About.

The following user thanked philipeininger for this useful post:

FutureOps
07-16-2013, 10:42 PM #28
FutureOps
Little One

Your kidding me right? x_DaftVader_x, Taylor, Blurz, cmd-x, Bad Luck Brian, westToasted, all of them and sooooooo many more have heard of me. And honestly I don't give a shit about 'fame' of modding, I just want to give people real releases. Which is what I do. So before you talk shit get your facts right :leecher:

The following user thanked FutureOps for this useful post:

Beats

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo