07-21-2013, 11:17 PM #1
ImDUB
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well i made one of these types of patches a long time ago and never released it because I felt like nobody would even care/I would get hate, but now I don't care so here it is.

This patch basically removes infections from everybody that has infections and disables the perks that nobody likes (Jugg, Last Stand, martyrdom) and makes it so the only way for them to get it back is to get a lobby that gives infections. I made this because its nearly impossible to play a game on cod 4 / W@W with out kids that are hacking, or have infections.

I hope people will use this and it spreads around so maybe the games wont be completely ruined, and if you want to use mod menus and other hacks please try to stay in private matches with them even though i bet nobody will.

You must login or register to view this content.
Just go into a private match and kill yourself, then force-host is activated.
Everything else happens automatically

If it doesn't work somebody let me so I can fix but it should work
I have also made one for Cod4

The following user groaned ImDUB for this awful post:

ResistTheJamsha
07-22-2013, 12:02 AM #2
whothedaddy1990
Can’t trickshot me!
Post Video so people can see oh and u need virus Scan for zip folders :vince:
07-22-2013, 08:45 PM #3
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by ImDUB View Post
Well i made one of these types of patches a long time ago and never released it because I felt like nobody would even care/I would get hate, but now I don't care so here it is.

This patch basically removes infections from everybody that has infections and disables the perks that nobody likes (Jugg, Last Stand, martyrdom) and makes it so the only way for them to get it back is to get a lobby that gives infections. I made this because its nearly impossible to play a game on cod 4 / W@W with out kids that are hacking, or have infections.

I hope people will use this and it spreads around so maybe the games wont be completely ruined, and if you want to use mod menus and other hacks please try to stay in private matches with them even though i bet nobody will.

You must login or register to view this content.
Just go into a private match and kill yourself, then force-host is activated.
Everything else happens automatically

If it doesn't work somebody let me so I can fix but it should work
I have also made one for Cod4

i see what you mean with this, its gotten to a point where you cant even play legit now without hosting your own game.. :/
Last edited by LightModz ; 07-22-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo