07-29-2013, 02:15 AM #1
PulseOfTheKlown
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys! I am currently working on a WaW Code Browser for both zombies and multiplayer. Please note that Bullet0334 created one of these first, so I credited him with the original idea. I also gave credit to CreZino for his Hack Pack from CreZino v2. I plan to add binds, a menu base, account mods, vision codes, killstreak codes (modded ones too), and more. Please note that this is my first program, so it may not be the greatest. Here is a preview below and send me some feedback Smile

UPDATE!! Infections codes have been added along with an account mods menu. Will be released soon. VIDEO BELOW!

Last edited by PulseOfTheKlown ; 08-02-2013 at 03:14 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to PulseOfTheKlown for this useful post:

lonewolfhacker, modcity, Taylors Bish, tygouvion123
07-31-2013, 09:25 PM #2
When will it be released? This tool/browser will end up being my number one used tool.
08-01-2013, 12:47 PM #3
PulseOfTheKlown
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by modcity View Post
When will it be released? This tool/browser will end up being my number one used tool.

Hopefully soon, I have added the infections codes, account codes, cheats, and main mods. I am currently working on the Visions/Fun menu. Next will be all the zombies codes and then it will be released. I would guess probably some time next week. I need to test it and make sure everything runs smoothly before releasing it! Thanks for the feedback Smile
08-02-2013, 06:42 AM #4
Originally posted by PulseOfTheKlown View Post
Hi guys! I am currently working on a WaW Code Browser for both zombies and multiplayer. Please note that Bullet0334 created one of these first, so I credited him with the original idea. I also gave credit to CreZino for his Hack Pack from CreZino v2. I plan to add binds, a menu base, account mods, vision codes, killstreak codes (modded ones too), and more. Please note that this is my first program, so it may not be the greatest. Here is a preview below and send me some feedback Smile

UPDATE!! Infections codes have been added along with an account mods menu. Will be released soon. VIDEO BELOW!

well done
08-03-2013, 01:25 AM #5
Hopefully soon, I have added the infections codes, account codes, cheats, and main mods. I am currently working on the Visions/Fun menu. Next will be all the zombies codes and then it will be released. I would guess probably some time next week. I need to test it and make sure everything runs smoothly before releasing it! Thanks for the feedback Smile

Could i have it before you add zombies if so message me back with a download. It would be GREATLY appreciated.
08-04-2013, 10:32 AM #6
tygouvion123
Climbing up the ladder
Hi guys! I am currently working on a WaW Code Browser for both zombies and multiplayer. Please note that Bullet0334 created one of these first, so I credited him with the original idea. I also gave credit to CreZino for his Hack Pack from CreZino v2. I plan to add binds, a menu base, account mods, vision codes, killstreak codes (modded ones too), and more. Please note that this is my first program, so it may not be the greatest. Here is a preview below and send me some feedback Smile

hey man nice tool!!!! thanks for credit on idea!yaaa i made my code browser cause i dont think there was one out but ya i made one but nice tool

The following user thanked tygouvion123 for this useful post:

PulseOfTheKlown
08-04-2013, 04:39 PM #7
PulseOfTheKlown
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by modcity View Post
Could i have it before you add zombies if so message me back with a download. It would be GREATLY appreciated.

Yeah, once I get all the multiplayer codes finished, I'll send you a link to it. Let me know how you like it once you get it Smile

The following user thanked PulseOfTheKlown for this useful post:

modcity
08-04-2013, 08:02 PM #8
Yeah, once I get all the multiplayer codes finished, I'll send you a link to it. Let me know how you like it once you get it Smile

Thank you very much Yes
08-19-2013, 06:29 AM #9

Have you released it yet?
08-21-2013, 02:07 AM #10
PulseOfTheKlown
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by another user
Have you released it yet?

No sorry, I have been busy with school, but I promise it will be soon.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo